Reviews for Love is Soundless
Dagon Rafaeus chapter 13 . 3/15/2021
My heart man this is one of the ones that really get you
GearTech chapter 13 . 1/14/2021
God you had me ugly crying by the end of this. Well done, I absolutely loved this story.
TerribleIdeas chapter 13 . 1/7/2021
This was a great story! Thank you for writing it!
Rex chapter 13 . 5/18/2020
This is enough to make a grown man cry. Props. My feels have reached new found limits. A true masterpiece, though I do wish there was an epilogue... Great work overall
Argentum Messorem chapter 13 . 4/18/2020
You know a story is good when it pulls at your heart strings. Also, Ruby is too DAMN cute and adorable for her own good!
Darknight2124 chapter 11 . 4/6/2020
Always with a dark figure lol
Horseshoefijzer chapter 13 . 2/25/2020
This was adorable
Horseshoefijzer chapter 10 . 2/25/2020
I was wondering where yang was.

God I love her
john86710 chapter 3 . 2/9/2020
Extremely similar to A Snowflake in Spring but will keep reading to see how you make this different.
potstickers4lyfe chapter 13 . 8/17/2019
AWWWWWWW :))))
This ending is indeed the best, however, I must ask: whatever happened to Weiss' final paper?
spideypool6979 chapter 13 . 8/14/2019
It needs to continue if you feel up to the task.
yintheyang chapter 6 . 6/12/2019
this kinda reminds me of komi-san cant communicate

in a good way
Guest chapter 13 . 4/7/2019
That was so beautiful !
Heyo chapter 10 . 3/1/2019
This is cute but I really do feel you rushed the "getting to know you" part of the fic. Sure it seems like pointless filler to write more mundane interactions, but this kind of story lives and dies based on it's character interactions and right now I'm really not seeing a bond grow on Weiss' end beyond author fiat, and I really do feel it has to have more shown rather than told because this jumps to super flowery love language very very quickly and honestly it's jarring. Cut it back and let a relationship grow.

Just my 2 cents and honestly this isn't only directed at this fic, this was just the one I commented on because the concept was interesting and writing done well.
ynyn chapter 13 . 2/16/2019
This was a nice read and I honestly wished it was longer. I really am not a friend of that whole QrowRuby's father shtick but that could be easily ignored. Aside from that: Kudos on a good story and a job well done. Thank you for writing this!