Reviews for Unexpectedly, a Fox Suddenly Arrives and Ruins his Peace
Nice End.
Axel363402 chapter 23 . 10/10
I love this ship.
Storm Pegasus chapter 23 . 7/14
You need to improve your writing skills but most importantly your grammar since that is pretty lacking. It was somewhat boring at times, but sometimes boredom and fluff is all you need and that was what I was looking for. So even though you will prolly never read this, thank you for writing this and making my day better.
Storm Pegasus chapter 17 . 7/14
Haruno said in season 3 that Hachiman is one of those guys who will always have a cold rational clear side even if they consume any amount of alcohol.
Storm Pegasus chapter 12 . 7/14
Like for the couple timing, too quick and too sudden.
Storm Pegasus chapter 9 . 7/14
Too sudden but aight.
Not a Nenuphar chapter 23 . 6/17
Sometimes, just boring is good, it's been a while since the last time I read a fluffy work, good plots and drama are fine but even if they're fine works, sometimes you just want to relax and read something lighter, for that I thank you Author, you made my day a little better.
Ruku mira chapter 17 . 5/31
Good
Mr.Cristian chapter 23 . 1/12
Well, it's good some time to read pure fluff fanfic :D
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
never know this would interest me, immensely...
putunembahgito chapter 23 . 10/13/2020
Good work, I can't say it was amazing read, but I like your point of view when you created this fic. To be honest, your fic lack drama, too bland, and sometimes cliche, but I still read it to the end because it's interesting.
emilsaiber chapter 23 . 10/4/2020
Loved it soo much
Never knew iroha route could be this beautiful
yubiyubi chapter 7 . 9/16/2020
Aaaa! A spin-off fic with the OC please!
neeeeeeeekz chapter 23 . 7/31/2020
as someone that sees Iroha as best girl, this is such a sweet fic, even though I was expecting a lot of drama, in the end, it is satisfying to see a Hachi x Iroha fic go well, even though sometimes they talk and cheesy, it doesn't really bother me that much. I'll come back here someday, it was a wonderful read.
Clamityemperor chapter 23 . 6/4/2020
Thank you author, know that your novel literally make me quite happy(sad a little that i find this novel this late). Even though it has been 3 years since last update i hope that you update soon.
On side note, try to be positive you novel is must read thing for iroha fans. Normally you would have more than 1k follows. I think it is low because your story doesn't cross 100k words. Try to make up it anwering reviews(like most of authors).
Overall it is fun.

For new reader,
must read fic, i promise it will be enjoyble journey.