Reviews for Albus Potter and the Deathly Hallows
CharmedWaterlooAngel chapter 30 . 9/25
I have finally finshed this book and loved it. Sometimes it was confusing in places but in general I am loving this series. Will Harry and Ginny have any more children - I loved that they named their new baby, Minerva.
Matt4109 chapter 30 . 12/7/2018
awesome writing as usual, cant wait for the part of the series
cnicolerf chapter 30 . 12/3/2018
I love your stories and can't wait to read what comes next!
Jodi227 chapter 30 . 11/28/2018
I’ve really loved your books so far and can’t wait to read more! I’m so glad you’re not ending them as so many others have.
anon1612 chapter 29 . 11/10/2018
Please update soon! Pretty please!
Bonitalapaz chapter 29 . 5/13/2018
Hey! I like this story! Do you know if you Will finish writting it?
If so, the chapters will often be published? just to know whether or not to follow the history because if it takes a long time I no longer remember. Thank U anyway.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/16/2018
Happy with another chapter
Vyxien chapter 28 . 7/6/2017
Hm they still are very young and childish. Maybe you should try to write the story so some years pass so they are older, more mature and more complex as characters.
myoung228 chapter 27 . 6/15/2017
I was so excited for the new chapter of this story. I really like the direction the story is headed and continue to live the characters.
Lilykees chapter 26 . 3/12/2017
Loved it. Please let Lily Luna be completely healed
jarrodtroyer chapter 23 . 2/19/2017
I only just began Chapter 22, but I just want to thank you for supporting your youngest daughter (not sure if you have other girls). I know that meant a lot to her. I had a friend recently come out to her parents that she felt the same way as your daughter. It makes me happy when parents support their children no matter what.
Vyxien chapter 26 . 1/29/2017
Don't worry about slow posting, it takes the time it will take. I think you sometimes wrote lily with two l's and sometimes with 1. Makes it a bit confusing when there's lily Luna and Luna
Lilykees chapter 25 . 12/18/2016
Please let Harry and all his family be safe
SirLordLonKirk chapter 25 . 12/13/2016
Brilliant cliff hanger. Well done with another great chapter.
boekenworm chapter 25 . 12/13/2016
Hello JetLaBarga,

Great chapter, a bit short. But the ending with Ginny giving birth and the attack in the great hall made more than good on that. and i cannot wait for the next chapter, to see how it all ends.

About the Woman, it seems a bit too easy to frighten her of like that. With Albus thinking she needed to be put down hard, i expected a bit more. Ah well, there probably is enough fighting in the next chapter already, not to mention Ginny's labour.

With Kind Regards