Reviews for Witch Hunt
DontSayno chapter 1 . 5/13
Please update. Don't leave us hanging
BlueChappy chapter 7 . 3/9
When the update is going to happen?
FalconRukichi chapter 7 . 3/9
pleeeease updateeee
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
This is so update soon!
sabbe chapter 7 . 5/20/2016
This is really good. I'm looking forward to reading more!
Dahlia's Note chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
I really liked this chapter. Damon and Bonnie slowly gettin closer while kicking ass. It's the best
guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2016
ahhh...loving this story! Thanks for the great update!
voicegrl chapter 7 . 4/5/2016
The info needed to be discussed. You did it in an entertaining way. Great job on the chapter! I look forward to more!
DancesWithButterflies chapter 7 . 4/5/2016
Nicely done.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2016
The science behind the spelling is interesting and informative. Bravo. Enjoyed the glimpse into Rhea's abode/life. Find it amusing that the other Bennett's see it fit to keep in touch however Bonnie clearly never got the invite to the tea party. Shame really, could have saved her a whole lot of trouble I.e not getting killed repeatdely to save the lives of the mystic falls psychopaths.
Every time I see Sarah's name, a part of me cringes and I am cast back to chapter 3/4. Caroline has clearly hit a nerve questioning Bonnie about Sarah. Which is understandable and all but hilarious in thw fact that Caroline is clearly OK with Damon haven't slept with Sarah, and is made further gut busting by the fact mystic falls clearly operates outside reproach and standards aren't exactly high in mystic falls all things considered.
Bar that, hopefully Bonnie actually gets to have some fun. I'm seriously of the mind people really dislike the idea of Bonnie exploring her sexuality and keeping herself until the big reveal between herself and Damon. Tragic.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2016
The science behind the spelling is inte
IntrovertedxxMusings chapter 7 . 4/5/2016
So many pieces to the spell but I absolutely do not mind. I like the details. We don't get that on the show or , I should say, details that makes as much sense.
FalconRukichi chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
this chapter simple and beautiful n I love bamon moment
Silver-Infinite chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
#BamonRoadtrip
Silver-Infinite chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
This wedding will be 1,000 times better than Alaric's Red Wedding.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »