Reviews for Swimming Until We Drown
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 7/25/2020
I love the darker AU of this. It is a shame that it had been so long, and left unfinished. I would have lived to read what would have happened next.
Irondragon4 chapter 6 . 6/28/2017
Please update. This story is so good and I want to know what happens next
Canadians Rock chapter 6 . 1/30/2017
are you going to Finnish the story
Unavailable112 chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
MY GOD! Please continue this! It's sad.. and upsetting... but BEAUTIFUL! You're getting a lot of fans from this, please do not discontinue this. I don't even know if you'll ever see this.. But if you do, keep writing!

(I was going to post this on chapter 6 but I've already posted a review on that one.)

PLEASE CONTINUE!

Love ya and your story!

-TheMurderousDuck
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
Dude! You need to update this story! I absolutely love it. Come on you can't just leave it here
Tis I The Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Aww... You still haven't updated. I really liked this when I read it back in April. I had hoped to see it through to completion... Please consider returning to it. I'd love to see Nick get out of this. I am a guest but I've got a very good track record for checking up on stories.
Cheshire shadow chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
updates cold be awesome:) if they make judy make a statement, and marco opens the cage, he might get out...although the people might be scared on seeing him?
Cheshire shadow chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
this could be an asset...i wonder if marco will tell him she's alive...
Cheshire shadow chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
this'll end badly...although if nick is darted and put in a cage on stage with her...a breakout would work.
Cheshire shadow chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
this'll be fun...if bellweather ends up dead by a savage judy that't be awesome irony...
Unavailable112 chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Please keep going?! Are you dead? This story is amazing! Sure, it's dark. But I love dark stories! Continue! Please!
The Pinball King chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
OH. M. GOODNESS. I think your story is awesome, man! I only read it all yesterday and I cannot wait for more! I love how Marco doesn't admit to being a hero but acts like one anyway. He says he isn't a hero because he hasn't helped anybody escape but he doesn't realize that he helps them escape the tortuous thought of being alone in a prison! Good man! Also, why are there predators working there? Isn't Bellwether supposed to be this super racist, power grabbing witch? Oh well. I guess predators make better guards? But keep writing , friend! You have a great thing going here!
Jack chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
Did nick and judy get together? I love sad stories!
TMM chapter 6 . 8/12/2016