Reviews for Prayers of Desperation
suicidalunicorn97 chapter 7 . 4/1
You're my new favorite fanfiction writer. This was so beautiful!
Luxen T chapter 7 . 3/31
This was a good read. I liked how well you grounded the reader in what was physically going on, not just head-space, and didn't leave your OC flat.
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 7 . 3/15
I need more! Brilliant fic, and well written:)
Freden chapter 7 . 1/25
It was alright a story. I really liked Paul.
Daughter Of Hades 006 chapter 7 . 1/5
I love it! I'm a huge fan of your ability to keep relatively in cannon. Great job!
Girostritron chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
Not Destiel my butt.
mckydstarlight chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
mckydstarlight chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
I'm gonna cry.
mckydstarlight chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
I don't want to think about why Cas was there but I don't like it.
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Oh, Dean. Honey. :'(
LadyWallace chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
OMG, this story…where do I start? I really can't put into words how much I loved this, because it was just so perfect and in character and raw and painful but beautiful at the same time. This was such a wonderful character study for both Dean and Cas and I think you wrote them and their relationship spot on. This was why I loved the earlier seasons when they WERE still friends and things hadn't gotten so complicated, but that's beside the point lol. This story gutted me but ended on such a hopeful note- Cas saying he always answers Dean's prayers…*dies*. I think one of my favorite lines in this was when Dean goes "I'll always put you back together too, but my way sucks more" :')

I loved especially that Dean came for Cas when he thought he had been abandoned by everyone. Because even though his angelic family forsook him, Dean and Sam are his family now, and they won't ever leave him to die! The rawness you put into Dean's desperation to save him was just…gah! For some reason I just feel it epitomized everything Dean was feeling at this point in S5, just the utter hopelessness but also the need for SOMETHING to go right and for something to be okay. It killed me, and again was so in character.

I also really loved the addition of Paul, he was a very likable character and I think just what they needed. I hate seeing Dean go through crap alone even though he usually chooses to.

In conclusion I am so glad I came across this story! And I'm glad you extended it from your original idea too because it turned into something so much more :) I really hope Dean ganks those bastards who did this to Cas. Also thank you for writing non-slash stories, there's never enough of those.
Melody Phoenix chapter 7 . 8/21/2016
Oh my god, it's 1:30 on the morning and I'm balling my eyes out in the dark. This is really, really good, but how dare you make me cry like that? Jesus, that was so sad and, oddly enough, unexpected. I'd imagined there would be some kind of miracle beforehand, but nope! Now I'm feeling all the feels at 1:30 because I refused to quit reading this. I'm definitely going to go read more of your fics, but I need sleep. Fantastic story.
Anloquen chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
The dying part was brilliant
reader50 chapter 7 . 5/3/2016
Wow, I was caught up in all the drama of it all. I couldn't stop reading it. Thank you for sharing.
yellowcallalilly chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
All can I say is : beautiful! I'm still crying and probably wont stop for a while :-D Thanks sooo much for sharing this beauty.