Reviews for Fantasy on a Theme
10/10 read it in french 1
Yeedna chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
well written
mortemluna chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
for the love of god why the frick
ShizzySavage16 chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
Acc a genius, good shit dude.
LadySeradeRETURNS chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
I'm not into Furries at all.. but this was a good one shot!
RainStorm2122 chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
"I Want Your Bite" Chris Crocker is very a very apt song for this... XD Well, if it had more meat to it it would, but this was still great!
Ngrasta chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Phew, steamy! I enjoyed the part where Nick notices that Judy's pupils were dilated, that was pretty hot ;3
RatchetXHide chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Holy crap. That was hot.
Zoommerfish chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
well, the furries are here.

PS why the fuck would her bra cost 50 dolars, and why would she need one anyway consideirng that if she was human she'd have a B cup at best.
WritingElephant chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Wow, you know how to write a story! This was everything it needed to be! Pacing was great, characterization was great, everything was great. You are goals!
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
I really enjoyed this, lol at them trying to fulfill their fantasies..great job and keep writing!
prettylilah chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
I really enjoyed this, but I think I have at least one of your fics only favorites already, so I sort of expected to. Any chance you'll continue this?
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Loved this :) The story was so cute and intense! Definitely a favourite. You wrote beautifully and captured the characters energies perfectly.
One small error that is completely constructive.
The paragraph about Nick talking about his friends having kids. It says kits three times. If he was talking about fox friends they would be pups if everyone in general then just kids. :)
Keep up the great work. Cannot wait to read more :)
I hope against hope you might make a series with all their different fantasies ;) if you know what I mean.
From your number one fan,
Miss Ladybug xox (Secretly Zootopia, Miraculous Ladybug and Harry Potter Ship Addict) :)
Alastarwolfe1022 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Lived it X3
Sam chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Good story. Loved it. Keep writing.