Reviews for A Lion in Snakes Clothing
372259 chapter 11 . 5/1
LOVE this fic. I adored the dynamic between Harry, Hermione, Draco, and Ron. I loved that you have them all becoming friends/allies instead of casting Draco or Ron as the villain. The banter between characters is wonderful. I also loved the relationship between Snape and Harry - you handled that really well. Wonderful job, I hope you continue this fic one day :D I would LOVE to know how harry and snape respond to Sirius and Lupin, and how Sirius and Lupin respond to knowing that the boy the Marauders made fun of is the one who raised James/Lily's kid. I also cant wit for more Harmony :) Jealous Harry during the triwizard cup would be too cute!
Hhr chapter 11 . 6/12/2017
I love it!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 11 . 1/15/2017
Please continue. What r the future pairings?
Kitten Arina chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
I personally think you have a problem you claim Harry is like Hermione and love to have knowledge yet you do not want to give your readers the same you blew through this in two chapters, 2! I mean come on what was the point of doing the Chamber of secerts if all your going to give us is two chapters on it?
Kitten Arina chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
I read your Pm before this chapter and I have to point out yet again you leave out to much information for me to get into a story or a single chapter. I pointed out the train scene and you at least could see what I was saying even if you didn't agree with me. But no where in the last chapter did you even state that Draco was writing his father now I am left to assume this was just something a young child would be writing to his parents but with the typical cannon Draco I seriously doubt it. And opening up this chapter with a letter from the father I am already confused with what is going on scene I am not privy to the stuff happening off stage, or behind the curtain.
Kitten Arina chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
There was more to this chapter then the last one but all you did was basically double it in word count. I don't judge base on word count I judge by the scroll bar. I feel you left a lot out like what took place on the train itself you may have not felt it was needed but that scene helps introduce characters as well as development of other characters as well. The train scene would have been a better way to introduce Ron, Hermione, and Nevile. Then in the great Hall you could have used that to help develop those three characters.
I.AM.LORD.VOLDEMORT.394 chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
wow!
you have a real gift for writing and in particular for writing wit.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Well this is interesting and all but it is way to short even if you call it a prologue why because I have to scroll to half of the screen just to get to where the chapter start. And then I finished this chapter with out even scrolling any further.
Arnie1701 chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
Nice chapter. Interesting POV from Ginny. This a great story! :)
starboy454 chapter 10 . 5/25/2016