Reviews for Never Seen a Bluer Sky
lou12 chapter 3 . 1/31/2003
Bloomin hell, now there's a chapter ending for you! Come on then, whats gonna happen next?

More, more, more! Pretty please...
xian shadmoore chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
Bloody hell, K! Smashing good job! Write more, write more! :: sniffle. :: I never really thought they could be this romantic!
marjojo chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
aww. love it. so sweet.

I love every fic that brings up the idea of being scared in the face of Voldemort, and clinging to each other because of it, and trying to protect each other, and convince each other it's all right when it's not-well, every fic that handles this issue well, which yours does.

keep writing!
Nopenopenope24 chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
::gasp:: what? thats it? You have to write more! ahh...
RonsInnerVoice chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
i...well...this is just so sweet...thanks for the story...certainly made my day...cheers!
Moonlit Aria chapter 2 . 1/19/2003
:: not posting a review to her own story for more reviews, just dropping a little note. :: Thanks, Jude, for the hyper plot bunnies, but I have bad news for everyone - chapter three was, in fact, the last (sappy) chapter of this fic! I felt like ending it on a romantic , cliff-hanging note, rather than stretching the plot a little too thin for another chapter with her response - isn't it obvious, though? )

Anyway, I might be persuaded to write an epilogue (as I already have one in mind) if I get enough reviews coercing me to do so. If not (or if, for that matter), look out for my next R/Hr fluffy romance (this time a comedy and spoof of one of Shakespeare's greatest comical romances), which should be up as soon as today. _;

Thanks for the reviews, love you all!
Finding Beauty chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
It's so sappy it gives me a toothache. ::Grin.::

Of course, I'm Draco/Hermione angst girl. ::Le sigh.::

Even still, it really is a lovely story - I never thought Ron/Hermione romance would make me sigh at the cuteness of it all. (So much of it's just so cliché!)

::Offers her another hyper plot bunny, then bounces off.::
pottyforpotter chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
Hiya!

Wow ... this was really sweet! You have a great style of writing, and you've kept Ron and Hermione perfectly in character! This is excellent! I love it! This isn't the last chapter, is it? I hope not. I'll be waiting for more!

Bye-bye!

Potty For Potter
coolchick207 chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
Oh my! Oh My, Ok - um, well. How's Hermione gonna react to that? lol

Kisses, Annalise
Evelyn Granger chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
A truly Beautiful story! good job, and please continue!
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 3 . 1/18/2003
Ooooh! That was just so sweet! *sighs happily* Wonderful little tale :) Will there be anymore, perchance? Very well written and so sweet and touching.
Expected Chaos chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
::sigh.:: Ahh, the romance of it all. This is wonderfully written, and I am looking forward to seeing more of your work, especially when you start writing your longer stories.

"In a skirt?" . . Rofl. Priceless line. Good job, and keep it up!
pottyforpotter chapter 2 . 1/18/2003
Hello!

Wow ... this was brilliant! You're writing is so excellent. It's so clear and extremely well-punctuated - I love that! And the story is great, too. I love the flashback of the argument Ron and Hermione had. You wrote it extremely well, and all the things they said to each other fitted in nicely. I think this is excellent, really excellent. You wrote Ron so well in this story! And you wrote Mrs Weasley well, too. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. You have to continue! And continue soon, too ... mwa ha ha!

Bye-bye

Potty Gyal
Finding Beauty chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Ah, I like it, K. ;

You've got a great start here - keep it going.

::Nods, and pets one of her many plot bunnies with a malevolent smile.::

Yeees.