Reviews for Everest Gone Missing
Jo chapter 38 . 12/31/2022
Have I mentioned how much I really HATE cliffhangers? That being said, I am very eager to find out what happens next. And I desperately pray that Terra survives. Ryder is a main character so I suspect he will survive the Nighteye’s schemes, Terra on the other hand I worry about, I really like her. Can’t wait for the next chapter, whenever it gets here. You are a good author, keep it up.
Bruhman chapter 38 . 11/28/2022
A cliffhanger, wow you sure know how to make good ones eh? Merry early christmas, take a break, get plenty of rest, drink plenty of water. I'll see you when you post again soon.
BlueCat217 chapter 38 . 11/22/2022
This was a great chapter. Seems more supernatural than anything else but im all for it
Guest chapter 38 . 11/14/2022
I've got an idea for your next book how about a crossover between paw patrol and transformers. where the paw patrol meet optmus prime and his autobots to help fight megatron and the decepticons (despite the paw patrol's safety)
MarshalB chapter 38 . 11/14/2022
Ok, great chapter, but dang. I have goosebumps from reading it. I am trying with all my might to figure where you're going to go with this. I have some ideas, but can't wait to see what direction you go. Great Job!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/5/2022
Really, this story has been on a pretty bad path for quite some time. In my opinion, it should have ended in Marshall's gone missing. Aside from forced and unnecessary couples like chase and skye, I feel like skase was included just to please a group of people. And the problem is not in the couple itself, but in the fact that at every moment of interaction between Chase and Skye, the author makes it clear that they are a couple, in addition to romance scenes made just to increase the number of words. . apart from the fact that skase was included without development. I stopped reading this a long time ago, and I'm very happy about it. (If anything is inconsistent, blame the translator)
STR2D3PO chapter 38 . 11/5/2022
Terra is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters
DemonTechPlayz chapter 38 . 11/5/2022
Thx for the update, a very dark one though, can't wait for the next one. But to be honest I cannot think of any way the paw patrol will survive the nighteyes. As for the riddle, why do I feel like the answer to the riddle is a flashlight? "seek the means to give it light" I feel like it is something like a bright contained fire or a flashlight. I cannot wait for the nest update
TheWriterForGod42 chapter 38 . 11/5/2022
Oh’ man this chapter’s given me goosebumps. I do hope that the team manages to make it out of this situation in one piece.
vlad.dema18 chapter 38 . 11/5/2022
Wow, things get a lot creepier and more mysterious with each chapter. This is amazing. To be honest, I really feel sorry for Terra and like Marshall from the very beginning, like Rocky, did not want to kill her and that he was in favor of her being their friend even before Rocky said, in order to convince them, one might say, Rocky and Marshall the kindest and most kind-hearted, especially when Marshall felt sympathy when he stayed with her to introduce himself. The end of the chapter scared me, killing myself to create more wolves was scary and cool and brilliant. You are doing great, author. Continue in the same spirit. Mind if I can tell you what I presented about black magic?
bsassan0378 chapter 38 . 11/5/2022
This is still an amazing fanfic keep up the great work
jasonoseloka149 chapter 36 . 10/28/2022
OMG THIS STORYIS LIT!
I don't even know what to say at this point but I will say this...
You, my friend are incredible!
Thanks for the amazing story that I hope isn't finished yet...
Jason
AnakinTano chapter 1 . 9/17/2022
Hello, I just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite paw patrol stories that I have ever seen. I just wanted to ask you how many chapters the part of the nighteyes wolves would cover, I'm not criticizing or anything, just that personally I don't really like terror, I just ask so that I can simply move forward and continue with the story without problems, as I said, I like your story a lot
Owen Doyle chapter 37 . 9/4/2022
Its me Again i was thinking can you make the next chapter when it show the paw patrol fight's the Night Eyes Clan.
Owen Doyle chapter 37 . 9/4/2022
When is the next chapter going to be released