Reviews for Relinquished Destiny
QuillDream chapter 18 . 9/2/2012
Pretty please and yep I was cut off, but if nothing happened then ignore that part XD please update! Don't tell me Inasho actually likes Yuka? D:
QuillDream chapter 19 . 9/2/2012
Pleasepleaseplease update! I LIKE IT! Pretty
Wildfly chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
instant fav.
Lcsaf chapter 19 . 1/21/2012
This is such a cute story, and I'm so glad I read it. I don't suppose you write for it anymore?
kirr1001 chapter 19 . 8/1/2011
why did u end this? *sobs* I would have loved to read the rest, this is so interesting story!
magicmoon69 chapter 19 . 10/23/2009
if you are not going to continue this story can I please take over ...Its depressing that this was such a great story and you didnt finish it
Mars Butterfly chapter 19 . 9/18/2009
(pouting) i miss Inuyasha!
mysterychild chapter 19 . 11/25/2007
Aww man! How could ya end it there? And three years have gone by to boot. Ill be watching for updates .::is ever hopeful::.

Oh, btw... one time you wrote Kaimi's name as Kami. Just thought that was an interesting slip up. .-
Gg Sanchez 125 chapter 19 . 8/9/2007
Aw, you'd think that since she was becoming more of the person she used to be that'd she gain a little confidence back. Actually I think she's got a better chance of getting Inu- I mean, Inasho since she's getting closer to him as a friend; that should make a transition into boyfriend-girlfriend a little easier because they'd already be comfortable with one another. Hopefully I am right. Update again soon. I love the story. Messing up the names was a good idea. Kagome is different from Kikyo, but they supposedly have the same soul; so it makes sense that should be the same for Inuyasha and Inasho as well as Miroku and Maiso. Definately a nice touch. Later!
Topsie-krett chapter 19 . 8/5/2007
I realy think that this sould be updated..soon! I knew I shouldn't have started reading it, it's really good then. it just stops!.

*sulks in a corner*
etherium chapter 19 . 6/24/2007
Great story. Do you plan on updating it further? I hope so. :)
phoenixiafyre chapter 19 . 4/28/2007
You abandon every promising story you begin to write. I can't even count the number of times you have ended a chapter with an author's note promising a new chapter within the next week...and two or three years later, we're all still waiting. "In the Blood" and "Paper Moon" were shaping up to be amazing stories, and were abandoned without any sort of notice. It seems "Relinquished Destiny" is now added to the list. It is very disappointing when a writer with such obvious talent abandons her stories and her readers.
Cherrysinger chapter 19 . 4/8/2007
DOES Inuyasha..err..Inasho (-sweatdrop- I actually wrote Inusha before I erased it) like Yuka? That's so wrong! Wow, I'm very curious about what happened in the past. Then again, this story makes many questions arise. Please update soon!
Rory4 chapter 19 . 3/10/2007
It's a pity you didn't continue with this...it was very good. Well, either way I enjoyed reading this. Greatjob!
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 19 . 1/24/2007
This was really starting to show promise, but it looks as though you've abandoned it. :'( I've added the story to my alerts though, just in case! _