Reviews for The Ones you Trust
Caroline chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
I like it a lot.

And i love the fact that Ash was scare of his Pokemon!
citrus luver chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
The ending didn't stink that badly. Sure it might not have been your best but it was cool. At Ash got Pikachu and Cyndaquil back. And you didn't have Ash immediately lose his fear of Pokemon. That was original. Most people would have. I liked it!
simplicity1love chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
h'ok...weird ending... ;;

Great job in this ficcie!

Hikari no Yami
Alex Warlorn chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
I felt the ending chapter really didn't need to be, it would have worked better if there was a moment where Ash HAD to either tell the pokemon apart by looking them in the eyes OR a part where he HAD to trust one of his pokemon.

I just feel you could have ended this story with more finality. Like Ash walking away from this with a better trust of his pokemon than before. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Still a solid story. :-)
simplicity1love chapter 3 . 4/5/2003
O M G! AH! Update soon!
Loon Of The Fruits chapter 3 . 3/29/2003
Konichiwa!

Baka Team Rocket! _ Evil peoples! I really hope you continue soon! I'm gonna go read your story where Ash gets dared, it looks good!

-Enja
Alex Warlorn chapter 3 . 3/29/2003
Wonderful story.

You have a horde of typos, want a pre-reader or someone to correct the old chapters? I'm serious.

Why didn't the rockets just sneak in and take Pikachu if they could bring in the fakers that easily?

I'm surprised that Giovanni was willing to give those idiots what they needed.

I'm not sure why you decided to extend the story for one more chapter, but I'm sure it wasn't just for another Ash veres Rocket battle.

The characters here are true to character, (including Jessie and James, something rare on ) you have to admire that.

Phobia is a horrible thing, I speak from experince.

Doubt is part of human nature, it's just the way it is, but you don't need to be a slave to it.
heath 999 chapter 3 . 3/29/2003
Whoa! What's going to happen to Pikachu and Cyndaquil? Please update soon!
citrus luver chapter 3 . 3/28/2003
Yes! I knew that Ash's Pokemon would come to his rescue. Uh oh! Poor Pikachu and Cyndaquil. The two got blown away with Team Rocket now that's a first... no wait there was that one time that Cyndaquil got blown away but not with Team Rocket. Me like now Ash has to get Pikachu and Cydnaquil back. Keep writing and post soon PLEASE!
simplicity1love chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
omg! is he gonna DIE! please update soon!
Flower Powerer chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
*blinks* Wellity wellity. This is still sooooooo good. _ Me wants more. Thankies. _
heath 999 chapter 2 . 1/23/2003
I KNEW THAT TEAM ROCKET WAS BEHIND THIS! Good chapter! Poor Ash! Is he going to live? Please update soon!
me chapter 2 . 1/23/2003
arrrrg that was a mean cliffhanger
Loon Of The Fruits chapter 2 . 1/22/2003
. ; Team Rocket! That was totally and completely RUDE! LOL! Of course it was but I need to know what happened! Pweaze... _
Loon Of The Fruits chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Oh my, Ash doesn't like Pokemon...this is really good!

This is an original idea, I've never even thought of this idea, great job!

I hope you continue soon, please?