Reviews for For A Life
Lavalilly chapter 2 . 6/28
Noooooooooooooooo why I wanted to read more.
ShiroyaMakuro chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Here is the summery?
Ren27 chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
Please update . I love the plot and especially Reborn X Tsuna. They're sooooo perfect together.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
This is awesome~~ i hope the next chapter doesnt take as long to be uploaded i wanna see some fluff!
SleeplessForest27 chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
this is just so amazing please update soon
Foxluna chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
hahahahahahahaha Iemitsu had that coming. and wow Xanxus has been in Tsuna's life for a long time, even till now still. Along with Squalo lol. Sky with Sky, Rain with Rain. hopefully Xanxus has been training Tsuna a bit so he can least protect himself growing up and now his baby brother too. and Squalo teaching Takeshi to be better with swordsmanship, and all of their instincts sharper and stronger for Tsuna and Takeshi. i wonder how Gramps, and his Guardians and Reborn and whoever else will react when they see the interactions between Tsuna and Xanxus? like i think the saying goes... "Gotta see it to believe it." and i hope soon they will lmao!
Four-eyes-girl chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
This story is AMAZING! I LOVE IT! XDDD
Plz update soon~~~ I'm dying to know what will happen~~~
AngeliqueSora chapter 2 . 3/23/2016
Oooo... yays! an update soo soon! woohoo! love it how tsuna is soo acquainted with the mafia and xanxus! hats just soo cool! and the way he flipped his dad across the room! way to go man! although it's kinda ooc bt I love the characters and the story of course! * hearts * awww! reborn is such a softie... he actually took tsuna in without any command and on his own... anyways can't wait for ur next update! hope it will be soon! ;)
hikaru chapter 2 . 3/23/2016
I'm in love with your story! Please continue!
LittleSnowChild chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
oh my gosh, Xanxus carrying adorable Tsu on his shoulder... SO CUTE!
NoName chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
This is awesome! Keep writing I want more R27!
AngeliqueSora chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Oooo... interesting soo now Giotto isn't the older brother bt the baby brother instead... first story I've read that has a role exchange hahaha! bt sounds like an interesting story indeed... I sure hope they get to stay with reborn and bond or something... it is certainly better thn living with a crazy nana or on the streets... O: hope that the next chapter comes soon! ;) looking forward to the story... :)
Celeste Verteidiger chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
waaa, its sooo good.
would reborn and tsuna be the mamanpapan of baby giotto?
exicited for the next chapter! R27 pleasee. hehe :P
Foxluna chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Wow Nana really has gone off the deep end. Tsuna might as well as be Mama and Daddy to Giotto. After all his mom is insane and has never taken care of Giotto, and his father is never around so it fits that he is both to Giotto. How old is Giotto 1yr?