Reviews for Unknown Visitors (REBOOT)
midnight-sun1918 chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
Let me Get this straight ...Bella thinks revenge is sweet...and this sweet revenge for the murderers of her boyfriend and her would be kidnappers and rapists...is. Wearing girls clothes?
You have 3 guys break into her home, kill her boyfriend, say their gonna rape her...and third playing truth or dare?
You have got to be the biggest fuckin idiot on the planet
jk chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
Mikes tied up and Bella screams...what's wrong mike! Seriously? I'm pretty sure this was written by a stupid immature kid with a rape fetish...so gross
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
Are you serious with this sick shit? Why would you make edwardna nasty fuckin rapist? Wtf is wrong with you?
greygirl2358 chapter 8 . 10/12/2016
I hate all of them! It's hard for me to say that, but it's true. I really do hate them.
greygirl2358 chapter 7 . 8/26/2016
Shit! My heart is breaking for her. I really hope she doesn't break. I hope she proves how strong she is.
I have to say that I am so scared about his 'friends'. A little part of me thinks he's bluffing, but I have a bad feeling he isn't. Bella doesn't need anymore. I hope you show her strength soon.
midnight-sun1918 chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
Please update, I love this story.
19-twilight-fan-93 chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
that was...interesting
Guest01 chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
Oooh! Truth or Dare. Can't wait for more. :D
fantaysia chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
I'm so happy you started the story again
FFGuest chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
A drunk Bella is very entertaining. Also poor Mike *frowns* Looking forward to more!
FFGuest chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
Darkward is sexyward!
eness chapter 3 . 3/25/2016
Bella girl, I know you're hung over, but when you see someone tied to a chair, you don't just stand there looking confused. You try to untie them or run for help asap.