Reviews for XCOM- Humanity Rising
Kahizzie chapter 11 . 9/13
Great story so far, really enjoying myself, keep up the good work. And cant wait for the next chapter.
Sargeant Mitchell Shepard chapter 11 . 9/9
Story is gud but there's one serious problem, you should add the greatest villain which world ever seen. Obviously I am the greatest villain (because my hero dies many many years ago).
Please update soon.
frankiebayer2002 chapter 11 . 8/18
You need to countiue on this would of been and also game if made through this way to your book so plz countiue.
MidgetWarlord chapter 4 . 7/21
Damn... I gota admit... honestly, you aren't the best writer I know. But... WOW. That was easily the most Badass Scene I have ever read!
update chapter 1 . 7/16
Please update Awake And Alive Adaptation. It's the highest quality Jurassic Park fanfiction of its type i have seen and I won't accept it dying!
Update Awake and Alive Adaptation! I have been waiting too long
ColdEyes777 chapter 11 . 7/15
Great chapter man! Can't wait for the next. I really liked the scene in the nightclub with Tyler and Shal. I'm really wondering how this tournament is gonna go. Please keep up the awesome work.
ye i enjoyed this chapter but cant wait for the next two chapters when the tournament on titan kicks of, as always keep up to good work. XD
Crimson An'Xileel chapter 11 . 7/5
Neat story. Keep up the good work.
Drag'lan 666 chapter 10 . 7/4
Hopefully not to late to be included in this, but here's my idea for a unit. if anything needs tweaking, please let me know

Unit Name: Twilight Rangers

Logo: Trees twisted into the shape of a skull with a bright white moon behind them

Slogan: As Night falls, so shall your body.

Base Location: Canadian wilderness

Specialization: Deep woods tracking/elimination

Commanding Officer: Gregory Trask. Stands at 6’2”, is 32 and has a bit of a serious outward look, but when he gets to know people, he lightens up immensely. Runs a tight ship but is very fair to those he serves with. He takes a very active approach in combat scenarios, leading from the front where possible. This has caused him to earn his unit’s loyalty. He also uses similar armor as his soldiers, as he doesn’t view himself as above them in any way except rank.

Personnel number: 33 (mix of men and women.)

Description: The Forest Rangers are specialists in woods tracking, recon, and antagonization of enemies. They focus on moving without disturbing the environment where possible, but are no strangers to combat. They are made up of mostly hunters and trackers who wanted to serve. They are more focused on using long range tactics, but have a fair amount of CQC training to make sure they’re not overly specialized. They are also known for setting dangerous traps for their foes. Every member has had their eyes genetically modified to allow for better vision at night.

Cosmetic differences: Their armor is noticeably lighter than the usual 77th HVG. They also have their armor suits painted in forest camo. When not in their armor, they favor darker browns and greens for clothing.
Blaze1992 chapter 11 . 7/3
Dang it I thought the harem was going to start but the bartender broke the trace.
StarCarnage chapter 11 . 7/3
So are the Chosen going to be in this fic or are you just using the Reaper,Skirmisher, and Templar factions?
OMAC001 chapter 11 . 7/1
Nice to see you finally updated! Will the HVG make contact with the Skirmishers before XCOM?
Kane Follower chapter 11 . 7/1
Your are a god among xcom writers. Thank you for adding my hakkapelitta into your story. Maybe it worthless now, but I give my minor update to leader.

Ivar appearance: brown ,short hair and beard ,nearly always had his rounded cavarly hat with a feather. He love smoking from his tobacco pipe.