Reviews for XCOM- Humanity Rising
Vanguard chapter 10 . 6/19
Name: Iron Raiders
Emblem: Viking Helm with an explosive backdrop
Colors: Orange with Black Streaks
Slogan: “Ready to Raise some Hell”
Location: United States
Soldier Count: 50
Specialization: Hit & Run Sabotage

Description: Whether it’s a supply train that needs hitting or a bunker that needs busting, the Iron Raiders are always ready to bring the heat. With a special affinity for explosives, the Iron Raiders are known for hitting hard, fast, and without warning often leaving a smoldering ruin in their wake.

CO: Elijah “Firebat” Moor
Age: 45
Ht: 5’7
Armor Color: Black with Orange Streaks
Appearance: Dark Brown Hair/Goatee, Hazel Eyes with a long scar on the right eye. Fit build
Description: Elijah had always been a bit of a pyromaniac in his youth, often tinkering with fireworks to create bigger explosives, much to the chagrin of his parents. He was sent to military school, graduated with a bachelor’s in engineering and joined the military, being discharged decades later due to his more “extreme” methods. He joined Advent after hearing of the 77th’s exploits in the field, quickly rising through the ranks thanks to his intense aggression and use of his knowledge to develop deadlier explosives using less material. Now he leads the Iron Raiders, suited in armor customized with wrist mounted flamethrowers, ready to burn Advents enemies to ash.
Name: Iron Raiders
Emblem: Viking Helm with an explosive backdrop
Colors: Orange with black streaks
Slogan: “Ready to Raise Some Hell”
Soldier count: 50
Specialization: Hit and Run/sabotage
Location: United States
Description: Whether it’s a supply train that needs hitting or a bunker that needs busting,the Iron Raiders are always ready to bring the heat. With a special affinity for explosives, the Iron Raiders are known for riding in fast and without warning often leaving a smoldering ruin in their wake.

CO: Elijah Moor. Dark Brown Hair, Goatee, Hazel Eyes Height:5’7. Age: 45, Armor: Black with Orange Streaks
Description: Elijah had always been a bit of a pyromaniac in his youth,often tinkering with fireworks to create bigger explosives much to the chagrin of his parents. He was sent to military school,graduated with a bachelors in engineering and later joined the army, being discharged decades later due to his more “extreme” methods. He decided to join Advent after hearing of the 77th’s exploits in the field, quickly rising through the ranks, thanks to his intense aggression and the use of his knowledge to create deadlier explosives with less matierial. Now he leads the Iron Raiders, suited in armor customized with wrist mounted flamethrowers, eager to burn Advent’s enemies to ash.
Name: Blue Sentinals.
Logo: A blue hard drive with a white x on it.
Moto: Information is key.
Commander: James Phillips. Has light brown hair and dull blue eyes, hard to pick out in a crowd.
Location: Center of London,England.
Number of unit: Twenty five.
Uniform: Blue coveralls for 20. 5 Blue coloured standard trooper armours for the security team.
Specialisation: Most units usually see SOME kind of combat, these guys do see combat...in the digital world. Mainly focused on information gathering, providing Intel to more combat oriented groups and reconnaissance. Twenty hackers in a large central server in the center of London, they have five standard troopers for security. While they TECHNICALLY answer to Advent Command, Harrington has them in his pocket. Lotta information to be had, you can imagine these guys would learn some of the elders more...sinister ideas.
Thought I'd make a group.
Name: Blue Sentinels.
Logo: A blue hard drive with a white x on it.
Commander: James Phillips. Has light brown hair with dull blue eyes, hard to pick out in a crowd.
Base of operations: London,England.
Specialisation: Primarily a support group consisting of 25. They excel at cyber warfare and infil
will you continue this.
I love this story and can't wait till the next chapter is out the wait is killing me. ps keep up to good work
Heean chapter 10 . 5/13
I check for updates on this almost every day... I JUST FUCKING LOVE IT! Keep it up man.
Omppusolttu chapter 10 . 5/9
Also I think that you can't see your own reviews is completely idiotic.
Omppusolttu chapter 10 . 5/9
Unit name: Hunters of Karelia
Logo: A Golden Bear with tusks
Base Location: In a forest inside Karelia
Specialization: Warfare in cold conditions and hit and run tactics
Commanding officer: Andrei Heinonen a Russian officer with black hair and brown eyes who's mother is Finnish and father is Russian (have not thought about personality that much so it is up to you)
Number of personnel: 36
Description: Their uniform is unsurprisingly white and the neckline is often outlined with fur (like skirmishers) (Also the troop likes to honor actions of earlier forces thus the name and logo which is a reference to chasseurs ardennais. Look up their actions in the 18 day crusade it was fucking badass)
zabalabueno522 chapter 10 . 5/8
buen fic espero que lo sigas soy mexicano
Jay Sabere chapter 10 . 5/3
Unit Name: Shadow Saber

Base Location: Sierra Mountains - USA

Unit Icon: An outlined combat knife (black) with a Grey back ground. Thus making the weapon seem opaque or ghostly.

Unit Slogan: Whatever It Takes, It Pays to be a Winner.

Unit Commander: Alexander J. Raven
Appearence: Short-Black Hair, Orange Irises, muscular build, pale skin and a height of 6ft 2in. The man is also 28 years of age.

Number of Personnel: 40 (3 Squads and 1 Fireteam.)

Unit Specialization : Urban Warfare and Night Operations. The unit excels at short to mid range fire fights and often excels at close quarters combat. These skills, combined with enhanced strength and a keen sense of visibility thanks to enhanced optics within the eyes, makes them perfect for small raids on enemy compounds and support for larger units.

Uniform: Standard Advent Assault armor with cosmetic changes. Armor possesses a digital camouflage pattern of various shades of Grey.
Bass Blitz chapter 10 . 4/28
I'm greatly enjoying the story so far but I now have a problem, whenever I play xcom 2 I now feel like a bad guy as I kill the aliens :'(
can't wait for next chapter ;)
Phantomdancer15 chapter 10 . 3/27
Great story
Hover chapter 1 . 3/18
I love your works but I my country we have bad english education so I made many mistakes diring the reading . My request is : could you describe me in 2-3 line who is Hopkins and what done important for the story and protagonist ?