Reviews for Tu Me Manques
Hekka chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
I like the idea. But I can not ignore the fact that, Joan was announced as dead just like that. Not missing or kidnapped, but dead. Immediately, without seeking, without witnesses to the murder (to assert such a thing). Blood, even if it her, means that there was a fight and she and or the attacker was injured... So the search for her is more relevant. But she was simply declared dead ... That's what I do not understand (as well as the fact that Holmes, who is familiar with standard police procedures, simply forgot about it).
Orchfan chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
Reverse Reichenbach! Very clever!
Mrs.Vendetta chapter 5 . 4/25/2016
Just read your story and I loved it
nrynmrth chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
ahhhhh! That was beautiful! The happy ending we've all been waiting for, with just the right amount or sappiness ("your face is like coming home, Joan") and I thing your story is pretty damn perfect. Keep it up!
nrynmrth chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
aaaaaaaaaand Joan's not dead? The moment we've all been waiting for! No more unresolved chemistry by CBS (NCIS, anyone?), so please update bc I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
Love love love this story! Thanks for sharing your creativity.
Francesca Salazar chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
Omg...you must continue please!
Julie chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
I feel the same way about Fiona, except I don't care how she exits the show. Joan and Sherlock's love will be forever, even if it is platonic. I felt that you captured the way he would react to her disappearance. Can't wait for her explanation.
Gemmeta14 chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
Thank you for making Joan come back! you made me feel angst seeing Sherlock like this! good writing!
Losteeyore363 chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
I love this story so much!
Gemmeta14 chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
I'm still hoping for her to be alive...silly me! but I can't think of a sherlock without her. he'll lose his mind if he hasn't already...
nrynmrth chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
I love this new chapter! Sherlock finally bread down...I also love that you described them as friends, not in love. I actually like Fiona- I think her neuroatypicism makes her different and better for Sherlock. Update soon?!
darkynstars chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
Wow! This is getting good! I need more!

Poor Sherlock. I wonder if he would actually act this way if he did "lose" her in the show.
nrynmrth chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Yay, I got a shoutout (second time ever :D)! This chapter is so wonderfully angst-filled and sad. I do, however, love Fiona telling Morland to shove off, lol. Update soon!
-nrynmrth
Gemmeta14 chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
I still keep some hope of her being alive... nice words