Reviews for The Trapped Assassin
Mali chapter 19 . 11/6
So good! Just read this all in the past 2 days! Can’t wait for more, please update!
MarauderMist chapter 1 . 11/3
nice update
david.carner chapter 19 . 10/30
This story has kept me on pins and needles. Excellent job!
CWT chapter 19 . 10/9
Just found this story and read it all. It's fantastic so good job with it. I hope you're still slowly working on it? It would be nice if Chuck learned a little about who Sarah actually is going forward. I assume it's going to take someone from the spy world running into them for Chuck to have any idea first!
Zettel chapter 19 . 9/12
A lot to like here. Hope you return to it.
Taz26 chapter 19 . 9/7
Your fans anxiously await the future of this story!
Fantastic story and characterization. I've been following from the beginning and am just wondering if there might be an update soon?! I keep rereading it, gleaning new things each time. Keep up the great work!
ReaderLeeh chapter 19 . 7/10
Amazing, like always, can't wait to found out what's going to happen next.
michaelfmx chapter 19 . 6/21
Raw, delicious sex really sums it up just perfectly. And it certainly was in this chapter. And it really seems to accurately mirror the fact that Sarah has come to a decision. It seems she completely lost herself in it more this time than in the past week. Or maybe that's me projecting it on her. Either way it was fantastic.

But I'm not going to lie. I'm giddy with anticipation to see how the plot is going to pan out. I'm certain that Graham is not just going to let this go. Just let her say I quit and accept it. What he's going to do about it? I'm not sure. I'm also dying to see how Sarah is going to tell chuck the truth. Or is she going to tell him the truth? Or is he going to find out accidentally? And how will he react? I think Sarah has some tough battles to fight on a couple of different fronts coming up soon. Can't wait.

As always, I continue to be impressed by the phenomenal way you write and the www way you have stuck to your guns and your vision for this story, impatient readers be damned. I, for one, am loving it.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 19 . 6/14
Another amazing chapter, as always. The beginning sure was sneaky, making us readers think Sarah is on a plane or was on a plane at first before she shows up at Chuck's door. The nerd jokes was pretty hilarious.

Thanks. I hope to see the next chapter soon. :)
I left a review around chapter 4 about how much i enjoy your writings. After reading this latest chapter I wanted you to know that you seem to get better each time. I have read a lot of your stories and love them all but this is my favorite still. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work. I can't wait for the next chapter.
I've read several of your stories and have loved them all. However this is your best one yet. I can't wait for each new addition that you add. Please keep up the great job. I hope you continue to write for a very long time. Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
wilf21 chapter 19 . 5/31
I'm very glad Sarah made her decision and returned to Chuck. Looking forward to learning how they will remain together and how she's going to deal with whatever fallout comes her way from Graham.
tasteywheat chapter 19 . 5/31
I'm always excited to see this get updated, and I was eagerly awaiting this one especially. Very happy to see that Sarah finally made her decision (the right one!), and as per usual this was an excellently written chapter. Looking forward to more, and hoping the next one comes out sooner than this one!
uplink2 chapter 19 . 5/31
Well that certainly was very hot. ;) Not much plot movement other than her decision which I think we all anticipated from last chapter but I can see her lust and emotional release as how she would react after making her decision. As this story has been written in Sarah's POV which I love, I am curious how Chuck has reacted to this very noticeable change in her. She is a different woman and he has to sense a massive change in the woman inside. He isn't THAT dense.

But in many respects the focus on their "activities" has only increased my curiosity as to what happens next. Chuck, Ellie and Awesome have to head back home at some point, what happens to her? How will he approach things? His bumbling of the phone calls that day show he has no clue how to figure out what "this is". In many ways its she that needs to show him the opening for what to say about what he wants from her and she from him. And ultimately will she tell him the truth about who and what she was and will be going forward. Can't wait!