Reviews for Papa Cloud
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 12/12
This is awesome!
ParrotsRAmazing chapter 1 . 11/16
I like it. I would like a reaction fic. Also I want the Arbocrombo to realize Harry is a Sky. (sorry too lazy to look up the spelling.) Good job anyway. I've read plenty of fics about a secretly badass Skull but this one stands out.
Hopeshard chapter 1 . 11/7
I love this will there be a sequel with the others reactions or Skull explaining everything!? Love this hope for more if you can or will
Kiri Namikase chapter 1 . 10/15
other history where skull is dad' harry? so so
/works/11050104/chapters/26353890
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 10/7
very nice
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 9/28
This fic is a beauty and has no right to be called "this monster". It is one of the more entertaining "HP's parent" fics I've ever read.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/25
Will there be other Papa or Mama Arcobaleno stories from you? I love what you did with this, off to see your others works now.
LittleAngel2292 chapter 1 . 9/13
This was fantastic! I love Papa!Skull! Oh wow :)
Madcapy chapter 1 . 9/11
wah! there needs to be more! morrrre!
maggeyrose chapter 1 . 9/4
Would love to see more of this story. I really enjoyed it.
DragonFoxx chapter 1 . 8/30
This is awesome. Did anyone tell you they wanted to continue it? I love to read KHR but I don't write it. I would love to read more of this though. Thanks for writing.
Yuzuhara-san chapter 1 . 8/14
One of the best fics I ever read
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 7/13
Skull is so cool in this! I love how he's become Harry's father and so protective! Great fic! If this does get adopted by someone to continue can you post an update in a new chapter please? :) I would like to see this continued!
yokishko chapter 1 . 7/8
OMG! I'm totally going to be looking for more Papa!Arcobaleno now XD

Did anyone continue this? I quite like it.
narutohuga chapter 1 . 6/29
I like it as with all your stories i read its great and i enjoy it immensely please keep it up