Reviews for Papa Cloud
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 5/2
Incredible fic! I loved it from beggining to end. Your inverted Cloud take was awesome, and the interactions between father and son so heartwarming~ Goddamn death eaters and Voldepants, I love how justice was served and how he took care of Harry after he was forced to kill, stupid Dumbledore swept it all under the rug.
All of it was very enjoyable, what happened next? Now the Arcobaleno and by extension everyone they owe loyalties to will know about his competence, his weakness and a son with Sky flames! The only plus is that they don't know anything about the wizarding world and Skull can hide Harry in a safe house with the fidelius charm or something. If he hurries he can help Harry gather Elements to protect him...
I need more of it.
I like this.. a pity you aren't continuing it.
It's a shame this isn't continuing. I quite like the set up.
aaa chapter 1 . 3/31
SUGOIIIIIII! PLS CONTINUER
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 3/21
Very cool. :D
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 3/15
huh, interesting, pls post a reaction chapter!
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 2/24
Awesome! .
Illucia chapter 1 . 1/24
This was cute! Would read more!
Tsukiko K chapter 1 . 1/21
You have to continue this! The Arcobaleno want answers dammit! Lmfao
I LOVVVVE IT
Ranma Youko chapter 1 . 1/2
Aunty Ranma bringing cookies for that cute little monster. And chocolate. Never forget the chocolate.
Grow little one!
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
This is awesome!
ParrotsRAmazing chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I like it. I would like a reaction fic. Also I want the Arbocrombo to realize Harry is a Sky. (sorry too lazy to look up the spelling.) Good job anyway. I've read plenty of fics about a secretly badass Skull but this one stands out.
Hopeshard chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
I love this will there be a sequel with the others reactions or Skull explaining everything!? Love this hope for more if you can or will