Reviews for Truthful Scars
browneyedgirl41 chapter 21 . 6/12
This was an awesome story! Thank you for writing this.
I know the most recent update to this story was years ago so I doubt you still check it, but just in case you do I wanted to say I really enjoyed every word of it. It took me about 3 days to read and I absolutely binged it, in between classes, late hours of the night, before after and during meals. I couldn’t get enough, thank you for writing something so sweet, I really needed it.
Kapel85 chapter 21 . 4/18
Wow. Perfect Adrienette story. Beautiful
Evelyn4ever chapter 21 . 3/19
Wow I loved your entire story and how the plots changed drastically. This fanfiction has taken me a week to read and normally I complete even a 50-chapter in just two days. So you can imagine how nice your story was. Mon Dieu In this entire week that I have been reading your story was like a visit to heaven. I hope you post more delightful and miraculous ladybug stories and I hope for you to achieve the best in the coming future...
Signing off
Evelyn4ever :D
poelar chapter 6 . 2/24
OMG THE DRAW ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH GIRLS PART
hehehe I officially love this story
Hhhahhahhah chapter 21 . 11/11/2020
Cute
SunshineMLB chapter 21 . 10/4/2020
Thank you for this story! It was the perfect blend of friendship, sweetness and awkwardness between the characters, and a joy to read!
Burnehn chapter 5 . 8/26/2020
awwwww damn. i wasnt ready to remember i had a heart today
Jazz chapter 21 . 5/19/2020
That was the cutest most magical, heart warming fanfic ever! I absolutely love that you ended it the way things began, with their beautiful umbrella scene 3 I played the music like you suggested and reading that final scene was incredible! Sad the stories ended but happy by the ending and progression all the characters have gone through. You're an amazing writer!
Yeet chapter 21 . 3/31/2020
WHY DID IT HAVE TO END IM SO SAD I LOVED IT TOO MUCH IVE NEVER LOVED A NOVEL MORE! AHHHHHH #$%&**&%$# this fanfic will never be surpassed by any other I mean it. keep up the fucking amazing work you have me in tears over here. I literally read it in the span of two days because I was so addicted to it. I know this was made four years ago but I really hope I'm blessed with you reading all my comments. No joke you should be God damn famous.
I'm happy the world created you and I'm happy you created this fic.
Sincerely, Yeet
Yeet chapter 19 . 3/31/2020
omfg thx soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
Yeet chapter 18 . 3/31/2020
Uhhhhmmm I'm extremely proud of u. Love it ️️️️
Yeet chapter 17 . 3/31/2020
I'm sorry my review can't be more involved, it is currently 5:30 in the morning and I haven't slept be cause I've been reading this fanfic
Yeet chapter 16 . 3/31/2020