Reviews for Out of the Box
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Honestly, that was quite average and forcefully funny.

I wouldn't trust the current showrunners with that idea, they would mess it up - probably starting by ridiculing Castle - so No, don't wanna see it - ever!
Caskett1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Hahahahaha so awesome! This is EXACTLY how I've always thought this interrogation would go. I soooo very much want this on the show, I think it's perferct for Castle - it's fun, silly and would bring out the opposite sides of Castle and Beckett in dealing with such a situation. His obvious glee and her exesparation lol. You've nailed that here. And maybe at the end of the case some sexy miming at home. Yep, I want that on the show and I'm very much hoping Stana will one day get her wish.

To have er squeezing the sides of his invisible box is just hilarious and definitely sth I can see her doing. hahahahahaha

Thank you for making me laugh! :D
Maryrose1123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Haha. Great.
Hahahahaha

Omg this was hilarious

You definitely have Rick and Kate down perfectly with this scene
Hahahahaha

Sweet and funny

Copop chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
OMG, this is awesomeness.

And exactly what would happen, at least it would be so fitting :D

Love this, thanks for writing :D
KB91 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Hahahahahaha! I would pay good money to see this done on screen. And the ending, Kate squeezing him into his box ... LOL!
ipreferwestside chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Haha, yes!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Some constructive criticism, if you'll accept it. Your writing lacks maturity and imagination. Your sentence structure is so basic, you might as well have been writing for a middle school textbook. All these come with time and experience so keep at it! You may still improve and that's something to look forward to :)
Angie chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Molly and Alex...just THANKS for the lightness in this anger stricken world
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3