Reviews for A Late Night Stroll
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 2/12
This is a severy awesome story, best I've read in months.. it was perfect, hearfelt and strong.. it had me bitting my nails and crying my eyes out, great job
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I read this years ago and loved it.

Still love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
so heart felt
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
very good.
Fangirl394.SS chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I absolutely loved your fanfic. Definitely going to follow and favourite.
Sophie chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I loved this! Short and sweet, very satisfying. Thank you so much, really really enjoyed it!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aww! Sweet.
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh my God how very touching! I love your story and it's the first time I like Ron, he does wonderful here! So sweet that whole thing...! *_*
Anon chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
"Severus Snape knew what was good for him..." why is this paragraph told from Snape's POV? Don't switch around willy nilly!

Maybe you should establish from the start which year this is, to make it less confusing?

"Severus heard something frightening in his voice: doubt." - Now you're switching POV again. Don't do that. Stick with Ron - especially since there was nothing conveyed which you couldn't have said though Ron.

Overall, Severus comes across as rather pathetic, and the jury is still out regarding those sudden in-depth flashbacks as they distract horribly from the story.
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Ah, I'm glad he stopped and helped him. Love it! A great glimpse of uneasy friendship. :)
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Very nicely done. Thanks.
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Fantastic work, I absolutely love it :)

I love how you've written the characters, the back story to a Weasley childhood, the insight and tears needed for the blindness to be cured. Excellent work.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Great job with this! I think you wrote this very nicely. Keep up the awesome work!
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Loved you portrayal of Ron.
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I realy enjoyed this! I still feel my heart beating...

But I'm afraid I'm missing Dumbledore's point when he says to be "intuitive". Did he set up something to have Snape confronted with Harry, Ron or Hermione? Or to remove the sark mark? Did he know of Ron's after hour walks and did he took advantage of it? Or had he made him and Poppy to be taken long to go back, knowing that, if the meantime was big enough, Ron would have moved Snape where Dubledore wanted him?

I was on top of my nerves by the statement that Severus needed those tears to more than only the recovering of his vision...As medicine, it seems so simple but in fact, Snape could have been blinded for the rest of his life since it isn't like him to cry, and surely not in presence of someone he hates so much...