Reviews for A Late Night Stroll
Deranged Pegasus chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Characterization - 10/10 : Your characterization was, in my opinion, spot on. The emotions portrayed by Snape can be taken as being out of character were it not for the circumstances of the story itself.

Plot - 7/10 : While this is but a one-shot the catalyst of the attack and the recover begun by Ron for both the attack and Snape's past was a very thought provoking tale.

Story Line - 8/10 : Your tale is a wonderful example of style of writing. Your method of portrayal and the subsequent decisions made was genius.

Grammar - 10/10 :

Emotional Impact - 10/10 : Congratulations at making me cry. The emotions of this story evoked through Ron's memory and its parallel to the present story was masterful.

Final Rating - 45/50 : I must say, I loved the boxers comment made by Ron it truly seems like the sort of statement he would have made.
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
It's in these moments that I love and respect Ron Weasley.
Rat-Man chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
R4v3n Kn1ght chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This was such an interesting story! It was interesting to see Ron, of all people, manage to save Snape (which was also interesting to see him so vulnerable, by the way, especially around Ron) and yet be still so canonly awkward around him. Very enjoyable read, and I love the originality of it.
Sheila chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
wow..this story was amazing! you are a very good writer!
han chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
wow that is such an amazing fan fic. i was crying! I was CRYING! beautiful! absolutely sensational! well done keep up the good!

Hayl chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I loved it!
hobgoblinn chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
A reviewer on my current WIP mentioned this story as one I should look at as an excellent example of sustained Ron POV, and I'm glad she did. Ron's not a major character in the story I'm writing (leaves early on), and I mentioned part of that was because I didn't think I could maintain his unique voice througha longer work. This is a fantastic story; well written and capturing the two main characters wonderfully well. The only criticism I have is that the flashbacks are not demarcated clearly enough- I'd use the horozontal line in the editor to show where those start and end. You may have had some line breaks in the original but ff net is funnay about stripping them out. Otherwise, really well done. Thanks for sharing this.
Andreea chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Wow, amazingly well written and in character! And very creative too, BRAVO! I loved reading it!

Just one thing: Ron says he's got Harry's cloak covering them, but how does Severus know Harry has an Invisibility Cloak? :P

I hope you write more!
Delaine chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Lovely story.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Stunning story, I really enjoyed reading it. The emotion displayed in the piece is wonderful as well. I do feel that it ended rather abruptly but I like how you wrapped everything up. Lovely job!
kehlen chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
hehe. cool one :)) Thank you.
journeyforever chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I liked it, It was cute! U should write a sequel!
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
A great oneshot I really liked it:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
bemj11 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I found this story most enjoyable, and your grammar most excellent. Good work!
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »