Reviews for A Late Night Stroll
GitonCrais chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Very nice story and well executed.
Setg'-in chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
hey hey hey that was awsome..lol...tears sneaky lil old man..see yha
Leesa chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This is quite an incredible story! It holds a great storyline and you executed all the uneasy parts (the softer side to Snape, Ron helping out with the whole undressing thing, which I must say was very interesting!) greatly! It was a real enjoyable read, it's that good I reviewed it. I NEVER review - you're my first! Keep up the good work!
Potions-Mistress25 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
love this story
Romulus chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Great story, I so do like a story with happy ending! Or at least hopeful:) Tanks for sharing!
Cuccusstte chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Your wonderful story has been translated in Italian and now I have chenged the url . This is the new url :

MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Love it!
Quietus chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
This was increadable this was absolutly wonderful now I'm going to go read your other stuff. I just know I'm going to love them.
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
That was a great story!

I nearly cired, too, when Snape said :"Let me die. Please, let me die." It was so desperated for me.

I don't know what to say anymore.

Greetings,

Meta

ps: Please don't mind the odds and errors I may have written in tihs because I'm no native english speaker!
salzgurke chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Oh what a nice story :-)... I liked the optimism in it and that you actually let Severus show emotions. No one - not even him - would stay cold in a situation like this... at least in my opinion. Very sensitive, this one, I truly enjoed it.

I'll add it to C2 for Snape Shortfics, thanks a lot for sharing! :-)
samson chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
You've got snape and ron spot on, lovely little story.
Flamingteen chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Brilliant _
Nita chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
That was a really good story, and I enjoyed it. Then again, Severus is my favorite character. So, maybe that's why I enjoyed it.
Oya chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Great read. I especially liked the part where Harry encouraged Severus to live on. Nice.
Kathryn chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Very well written. Snape was a bit emotional for my tastes, but the interaction with the others (especially Harry and Ron) was spot on.

I enjoyed reading this.