Reviews for A Late Night Stroll
Leesa chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This is quite an incredible story! It holds a great storyline and you executed all the uneasy parts (the softer side to Snape, Ron helping out with the whole undressing thing, which I must say was very interesting!) greatly! It was a real enjoyable read, it's that good I reviewed it. I NEVER review - you're my first! Keep up the good work!
Potions-Mistress25 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
love this story
Romulus chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Great story, I so do like a story with happy ending! Or at least hopeful:) Tanks for sharing!
Cuccusstte chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Your wonderful story has been translated in Italian and now I have chenged the url . This is the new url :

MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Love it!
Quietus chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
This was increadable this was absolutly wonderful now I'm going to go read your other stuff. I just know I'm going to love them.
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
That was a great story!

I nearly cired, too, when Snape said :"Let me die. Please, let me die." It was so desperated for me.

I don't know what to say anymore.

Greetings,

Meta

ps: Please don't mind the odds and errors I may have written in tihs because I'm no native english speaker!
salzgurke chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Oh what a nice story :-)... I liked the optimism in it and that you actually let Severus show emotions. No one - not even him - would stay cold in a situation like this... at least in my opinion. Very sensitive, this one, I truly enjoed it.

I'll add it to C2 for Snape Shortfics, thanks a lot for sharing! :-)
samson chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
You've got snape and ron spot on, lovely little story.
Flamingteen chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Brilliant _
Nita chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
That was a really good story, and I enjoyed it. Then again, Severus is my favorite character. So, maybe that's why I enjoyed it.
Oya chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Great read. I especially liked the part where Harry encouraged Severus to live on. Nice.
Kathryn chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Very well written. Snape was a bit emotional for my tastes, but the interaction with the others (especially Harry and Ron) was spot on.

I enjoyed reading this.
Joots chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Wow. i really loved how you portrayed everyone, and your writing was amazing. thank you for sharing the story
Purple Artichokes from Mars chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Excellent work. This is and will always be one of my favorite pieces of fanfic of all time. (I admit, I've gone so far as to print it out and frame it in my room ::blushes:: )
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »