Reviews for A Late Night Stroll
Purple Artichokes from Mars chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Excellent work. This is and will always be one of my favorite pieces of fanfic of all time. (I admit, I've gone so far as to print it out and frame it in my room ::blushes:: )
Cuccuss chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
It is an excellent short story. Charlie's past is wonderful. The atmosphere is perfect, dark but not so desperate - I think Rowling's world is quite optimistic: the Good is stronger than Evil, but a war would have casualities.
So you respect all the characters for what Rowling had written. Ron is compassionate but he is uneasy with Snape's body and greasy hair !
I was worried of slash when Ron takes off Snape's clothes without magic and they exchange a look... and the black silk boxer (Wow, the silk black boxers are very sexy...) but all finishes here. Ron is helping Snape,as a good person must do!
Snape crying is strange but non impossible. sometimes I imagine Snape as a more bitter Philip Marlowe, and I'd like writing stories with a dark atmosphere like in Chandler's novels. Snape is vulnerable, ok. He's not a superhero, he's a clevere man with enourmous magical skill, and I love him so! He's best Rowling character, despite younger Harry wizard.
I have an Anglo Italian Fanfiction site .it/fanfictions/
and I'd like translate your story and put it in the site, with a link to your page. I don't want steal your work !
Thank you for dreaming of fantasy !
rutupatel chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
that was nice
i like seeing such a piece once in a while
good work
keep it up
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Yay! Happy fic! :) Loved it only now it has me wondering who the masked students that attacked Snape were... Anywho I absolutely LOVED Ron's Memories. :) *sniffles* Beautiful. Good job.
Boromir chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Wow, that was brilliant!
Turelie Telcontar chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Wow, that was good, I really liked it. And very good description of all the characters, really believable
MatureImmaturity chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
I really like this, except for the 'The End' that you put at, well, the end. I mean, I think we all know it's the end, not to be mean or anything.
samson chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
really good, really in character. loved it.
FrenchToastie chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
HEY! THAT'S NO WAY TO END A STORY DAMNIT! WHERE'S THE REST! IT WAS REALLY GOOD! *cries* I wanna read more! *wonders if she's sick in the head for thinking so but-* They'd be a rather interesting pair! _; Lol you should really write more on this! It would be neat! I'd read it! _ Well, I hope I do see more. Take care and keep up the good work!

RonWeasley1975 chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
This was wonderful. Loved the Ron/Snape interaction. The Charlie story was great too.

Ron is such a loyal and compassionate person. Loved how you wrote him. Even though he didn't want to be anywhere near the "greasy git" Snape, Ron did the right thing.

Arinya chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
end eh? Aw...well, it was a good fic. I loved it! It would have done well as a continuation too
Dark Lady of Slytherin chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
awe...*sniffles* Now I don't know what possessed me to read this story. But I'm glad I did. I mean it's wonderful.

Snape being one of my favourite characters and all. I'm glad to see that some how Ron and Snape managed to come to an uneasy truce between them. Snape certainly knows how to put up a fight, and yet relent when he knows he can't win. Though I sometimes think he would never relent to any Gryffindor.

But I truly enjoyed this little tale.

Jasmine Black chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
wow just WOW..that was great i wanted to read your other stories and decided to start with this one..and it is WOW..anyways great job.
sapphermine chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Cool! Continue! Continue!
ress chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
wow. that was really cool.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »