Reviews for Kaoru's Fanfiction Remix
Warg chapter 1 . 9/4/2006

Another amusing read.. spamfics at their best _

Haha, this wasn't so much a story as the last.. but hehe..

The RKRCs are still going strong.. i still can't believe i got nominated, seconded.. and gaah.. hehe

Ahem.. anyway.. nice work.

April-san chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Oh, cool! Thanks for the info Susan! I know who I'm going to nominate! *Looks at the sea of authors crowding around her, staring* Err...well... *The group looms closer* Uhh... *Even closer* Run away! Run away!

*In secret, takes out her pom poms, foam finger that reads 'Susan is #1' and proudly wears her Aoshi and Soujirou forever T-shirt* *Sighs happily...*
lovetoread chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
I think you are an incredible writer. You know how to bring out the best in your characters in any situation and seem to have an uncanny knack for finding the best way to get a message accross. "grins widely" You have a depth that keeps me coming back for more. I will be waiting for the next story. Please keep writing because writers like you keep the rest of us holding our breath waiting for the next story. Thank You and all the other wonderful authors out there.
marstanuki chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
::lol:: you're a genius!
MNH4477 chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
LOL! Good way of passing on the info! It's good to let more people know about it.

Vesca chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Hell Yeah! K.. Fanfic of teh year MUST be complete! I knowe who I'm gonna nominate! yeah! Fitz - Life's a dance.

I'm so happy! sign me up for any email list you have, 'cause I'm gonna be eagerly awaiting this. I missed it teh last year and was wondering what had happened.. I guess I was just too stupid to think to email Tae.

yay! Yay! Hey! can i nominate myself for adult fanfiction?
mithrilmine chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
*chuckles* I read the original and loved it. Very clever way of spreading the news of the RKRC awards. Let's hope everyone keeps it alive and votes. It's very much a part of the RK least to me._