Reviews for Branwen
Rakkis3059 chapter 1 . 2/14
I just found this story on Recommendation of General Parasite From AO3 in is Jaune/Kali DM fic. Great first chapter. I cannot wait to see where you take this tale.
Steven Quartz rebellion chapter 13 . 1/30
I am absolutely loving this story hope you keep up the good work. Also will we be meeting Cinder in the next chapter. And for the next omake can we see maybe Raven confronting Coco or maybe even Jaune's first sparring or something. Keep up the good work.
Knightshade ship chapter 9 . 1/26
Jaune does look like Taiyang, that's for sure.
Knightshade ship chapter 13 . 1/26
Thanks for making us more of Jaune and Blake interactions. You should really make them a couple soon. P.S. Like the amusing prank that Raven pulled on CRDL.
Knightshade ship chapter 6 . 1/26
Could you please make Jaune and Blake a couple? Thanks.
This turned really fucking stupid really fucking fast go fucking kill your self and take this pece of shit with you
MrSlendy69 chapter 13 . 1/18
This story is like a drug... I need more of this drug my dude... It's so good
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 2 . 1/15
Can pyrhha control body signals with her semblence? Like make them feel pain by stimulating signals between their nerves? Or make people feel numb? Or pressure of something? That would be a pretty easy way of killing someone (not that she would) or sensing people within her range.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 1/15
There is also the matter of jaune not knowing his own limits or being impractical once again.
Why did he knowingly provoke a resting grimm? Specially when there was a chance that it was out of pyrhha and his league.
That was reckless and endangering a teammate.
What did he want to do, call out all the grimm and kill them cause they 'might' be a threat? Thats plain idiotic. Dont make him do stupid stuff for plot neccessity.

Whats his semblence and why is he not showing it yet? Or is he using it subtly like pyrhha?
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 13 . 1/15
wow. was the community service supposed to discourage jaune. perhaps someone should tell him why its wrong.
Cardin isnt actually racist. He just picks on people who wont retaliate. But either way, he has right to defend him self and others but no right to retaliate alike that. He has no right for vengence. He has no authority to put him in his place. His actions show him as uncompromising, with hair trigger. Kinda like yang.
Huntsmen have to fight for humanity, yes, but he has no say in their personal life and opinions. If cardin is racist, he is.
Jaune is trying to put him into a two dimensional mold. People cant always only have their jobs and no life out of it. Its very unfair to everyone. Yes, life is cruel, but using your own strength to overwhelm and punish someone is kinda bullying as well. He wasnt exactly fighting back,was he?
To be that kind of person...what did raven think would happen? Its not just a difference of opinion or show of power. Its also an abuse of strength.

They werent exactly fighting to protect humanity right then. So whats with the abuse of power? Whats the point of additional side goals?
Jaune doesnt want to protect the weak or do whats right. His goal is protect humanity.

Wasnt that the first step to losing sight of his goal? Just like his mother did, and ran away to boot.
Jaune isnt very clear headed is he?

And isnt the best way to help jaune, to put his friends in with him and let them see how cruel the world is? How impractical.
ireallydontlikemaids chapter 1 . 1/12
at first comparing Yang and this Jaune to sasuke and itachi was pretty sound. and then the thought of sasuke propositioning itachi for romance killed it.
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 13 . 1/10
I definitely need more of this fic in my life.
MalignantSorrow chapter 11 . 1/5
The Itachi vibe is off the charts. Good job.
bootlegwat chapter 13 . 12/31/2017
Damn this story is really good, sadly it havent been update for year : (
OmegaTitan177 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
So Jaune's Mom was 4 months pregnant when she died and he was 6 months old at the time. That means his dad waited 2 months to pop another child in her. Like dude could you not wait.