Reviews for You must be joking!
Red Jeanie chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
Love the story and will be adding it to my C2 hoping more updates soon!
CloudRox1 chapter 7 . 7/6/2003
Cool! Y'know, This is the first fic i've seen that actually seems to be in favour of Malfoy...

But you did it very well.

Kudos!

Caio

CloudRox
CloudRox1 chapter 4 . 7/5/2003
This is really good, keep writing!
Rappy28 chapter 5 . 2/7/2003
uhh… 'kay… What the hell happened to my last review ? Um, anyway, I said we should give up on Reno, we haven't got any hope, BUT, I can still look at all these gorgeous fan arts of him ! Wheeee !
Rakield Kendarva chapter 6 . 2/6/2003
Oooooooh... very nice. You have a very nice style of writing that conveys the humour without going overboard. And while I wasn't sure of the merits of a Final Fantasy/Harry Potter crossover (and I'm fans of both...), you've done it very well. So... more chapters please?
Rappy28 chapter 6 . 2/6/2003
oops sorry I didn't review chapter 5 ! Bad me ! _!
Meilan Firaga chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
OMG, i started reading this story the day before i got your review on hidden! how weird is that? i'll be back to read more!

Rikku

btw, this is hilarious
Rappy28 chapter 4 . 1/21/2003
A plan ? Umm… We can take some rocket launchers, go to Japan and attack the Squaresoft main building ! …Nevermind.

Your fic is good, more !
Cat Connolly chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
one word: MORE!
Reese chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
Ahhhhhhh...I really don't like any Harry Potter...but I do like the way you're writing this story and I'm gonna read it anyway. It has potential...sweatmarks as harry potter fans close in I think I'm gonna go now!
Rappy28 chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
yeah, let's go steal Reno !

Um, anyway, very good, I want more Ren… I mean of this fic !
Rappy28 chapter 2 . 1/19/2003
Sounds very cool ! I thought about a FF7/Harry Potter crossover a few weeks ago, but I never wrote it. More please !

Oh, and I wish I owned Reno too… *sighs*
KTottE chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
lol, nice twist on the end there. Very Pratchett-esque style in the story I must say, and I like it :D

Not much else to say other than keep it up.
Some Mad Person chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
You must be joking. Utterly.

Anyway, this FFVII/HP crossover is engaging to me, and I would dearly love to see how it progresses. Keep writing, you.