Reviews for Shadows and Light
Thetigerlovecats chapter 18 . 7/7
I really love Blake's pov about not being partners with jaune, It makes so much fun to read her feelings on the unfortunate situation. Its hilarious that she thought that she knew him and made secret plans to be partners she get what she want but no not that easy,
the "universe" ( / you) was not going to be easy on her.
And i loved it, it made laugh so much thinking of blake and jaune misfortune.
Dawn Lt chapter 18 . 6/14
You're story is cracking a bit. While it dose make sense that jaune was paired up with pyrah and the bit with weirs felt forced. Just please have more privet moments with jaune and Blake and have them slip up on their familiarity with each other in front of their teams in the next Arc.
dwramsey99 chapter 1 . 5/23
I love this story you have a talent please update soon
This is basically a carbon copy of canon rwby. I'm going to read the last chapter to finish it then I'm dropping this shit, seriously Jaune is the same as in canon and I greatly fucking despites pre volume 4 Jaune. This had something going for it Jaune has actually trained and went to a combat school but he's the same weakling as in canon with his cringe worthy flirting and being complete fucking joke. Don't get me wrong I don't want Jaune to be a Gary Stu like other authors write him but not like his annoying canon counterpart self.
Geez do you have to make Jaune into a complete and utter bitch and idiot, it's seriously starting to be annoying as well as constantly read as everyone mocks and ridicules him every few sentences. I get Jaune's a dork but come on why does he have no self esteem, pride or self respect for himself? In canon it made sense because he was weak and had no training or experience in combat but in this story he's had training and went to combat school, he should be at the his friends level especially since he was trained by mordant, who would of been be brutal to made sure Jaune was strong and not be a complete joke like in canon.
Stewshine chapter 18 . 5/8
And... turns out the app just decided that it's best to cut off my review mid-sentence. Anyway, nice piece of work. Just would like to say that I've loved this series from the day the first chapter was uploaded. Still waiting for the next update, keep up the good work!
Stewshine chapter 18 . 5/8
Still waiting
WildlyLaughing chapter 2 . 4/19
Lol, Cat Burglar! Dorobou Neko! I was laughing my butt off when I finished reading this, especially when I was remembering the fact that "cat burglar" in Japanese could also refer to a woman that was trying to steal another woman's boyfriend/husband.
Joshua's Tall Tales chapter 18 . 3/25
Somebody's jelly
Freshsuccess chapter 1 . 3/9
HAHAHA RAN INTO HIS SHIELD AHAHAHAHAH
sacke110 chapter 18 . 3/1
Hmm... wonder how things will turn out. For how long will Blake dislike Pyrrha? Will she reveal her secret at the worst time like in canon? Are Pyrrha and Blake gonna fight over Jaune? ... so many questions.
sacke110 chapter 17 . 2/28
Hmm, while it’s pretty rude to kind of ignore Jaune I see why she does it, probably true it would cause a few problems.
sacke110 chapter 16 . 2/28
Adam noooooo!
Sure hope he doesn’t find out about the Arc family... and that he doesn’t attack them... plz no.
sacke110 chapter 14 . 2/26
I got dem feelz while reading this...
It was a lovley experience reading about Blake’s stay at the Arc’s, and the goodbye was a heartfelt one. They all gave her unique gifts.. money, picture, etc... and Jaune gave her the book, nice!

And that ending scene when Jaune said ”her name is Blake Belladonna”. Those few words had so such meaning behind them...
sacke110 chapter 12 . 2/25
Welcome to my harem... lol great omake!
It was a nice chapter, a nice and quiet scene with Jaune and Blake talking on the roof, talking about feelings and getting to know eachother better. Nice guy Jaune too, helping her with documents.