Reviews for Breath of Life
KnightOwl247 chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
he has to go to the hospital. if he inhaled water he could die because the water washes away the lubrication in the lungs making it so that they can't expand, meaning he can't breathe. in the future an AED should have been called for, along with the ambulance right away. And when doing CPR PLEASE have gone through the training because if you do it wrong it won't work.
p.s this is not a flame, just my medical training kicking in and making sure that people will do it properly because I don't want anything to go wrong. I actually liked this chapter, the emotion was there and was well written.
spinnerofdark chapter 2 . 3/3/2017
: )
Masked Revenge chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
OMIGOD! Please make a chapter 3 soon! I need more!
The Blue Miraculer chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Veena chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
OMG this was amazing !
I love this so much :)
Niom Lamboise chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
That was excellent! Finally a fic where Alya gets more common sense than usual. I loved it!
Hiruma Musouka chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Nice job! I enjoyed it and I thought you did a really good job on the dialogue especially.
Serulium chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
That was intense! I didn't even realize I was holding my breath until Chat started breath again! Now that was a magnificent piece of writing. VERY well done. I think that was the best Ladybug story I have read so far. Please continue this incredible story. I need to know what happens next!
Niom Lamboise chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
That was excellent! Please update soon! Can't wait for more!