Reviews for A Healing Peace
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2020
Does anyone have half a brain? Eddie just exploded, now her dad's hospice nurse is coming to dinner!?
30 years of marriage & J is still making rookie mistakes! Grow up!
karena546 chapter 10 . 12/27/2019
So thankful Eddie's visit to the cemetery gave her a sense of closure.
ancilla89 chapter 9 . 8/16/2019
As someone who recently had to deal with grief for a difficult loved one...I can say that you're doing a great job covering Eddie's grief.
JamkoRules chapter 10 . 4/12/2016
Excellent story. Thank you for sharing.
Yanks302021 chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
Love how this chapter turned out seeing hamie being there for eddie
dorvell chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
Fantastic and emotional ending! I won't lie, my eyes welled up a little bit as well!
werks chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
Very nice way to end this segment!
jlmayer chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
So, glad that Jamie took the initiative to visit Eddie's Oncologist and discuss recurrence with him...also, loved that Eddie finally seems to have the peace that she has been seeking! Great ending to this segment and looking forward to the next...
devildog3479 chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
What a great wrap up to the story. I like how you covered the grieving process. Very true to life. Cant wait to see where you go with the next one.
dragonsprit chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
Amazing story thanks for sharing this piece it was quite a ride I can't wait to see what's next for our favorite family.
PepperMorganStark chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
Poor Eddie...
kekkie1968 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I love this series and this story so much look forward to every chapter
devildog3479 chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
great update. Like i said before Eddie will get there, it will just take time to do so. Keep up the good work.
dragonsprit chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
Heart felt chapter hopefully there's nothing serious wrong with Eddie this story has been a ride can't wait for more.
werks chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
Poor Eddie, she's had it rough. Hope she gets some closure.