Reviews for Neapolitan with an Extra Scoop of French Vanilla
When the Fall of Beacon comes it's going to suck for Jaune to learn that the woman caring his child is an evil spy that destroyed his school and actions resulted in his friends being killed/hurt. Yeah that baby is going to have a rough childhood.
bozoman chapter 7 . 4/7
I just want to say that I like the story and hope your life gets better.
Majin Othinus chapter 7 . 3/15
Stay strong man. RL can be VERY hard sometimes, but we'll all get through it.

Can't wait til the next update!
I can't believe that for someone who ships Silent Knight, I only discovered this gem NOW
Jack Lycan chapter 7 . 3/12
It's good to see that you're back and i hope things work out for you.
Hopefully things workout with Jaune and his team.
Keep being awesome
TheyCallMeBeanz chapter 7 . 3/11
Not going to lie, I had forgotten about this story, I had to reread it from the beginning to remember what was going on. It's good to know that it wasn't dropped though.
YEEEEESSS! ICE CREAM KNIGHT FTW!
Shad0wReaper133 chapter 7 . 3/11
whatever it is you're* hiding from him - Whatever is it "You are" hiding from him. Is the correct use.
Locothehood chapter 6 . 2/5
Hey would this semblance kill the grim salem put in cinder?

Also would you be willing to make one of these with her involved ?
Axe chapter 6 . 3/14/2017
Great story hope you can finish it
Suzaku21 chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
hoping to see more of this im really enjoying the build up to a hopeful full roamnce for Neo and Jaune
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
Poor Arkos, sunk before it left port! Alas, the French Vanilla Ice Cream is too powerful! In this fic at least. Neo is pretty cute in this chap, I can't wait to see how her character develops!
Cain chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
I hope that later on in the story Neo will want to stay married to Jaune and raise their child together.
Zero testarossa chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
nora has blue eyes not green get your facts straight
redwolf23456 chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
Great story so far
LogAtt chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
Are they gonna have a wedding ceremony? I mean I'm guessing their cover story was just having the paperwork done right? Could you expand on their cover story next chapter? Obviously there are a ton of holes in there and it would be funny to see how they try to cover them up. Also I'd like to see Juniper going ballistic planning Jaune's wedding. Lastly the kids' names MUST be ice cream flavors! It'd be sooo cute