Reviews for Neapolitan with an Extra Scoop of French Vanilla
Axe chapter 6 . 3/14
Great story hope you can finish it
Suzaku21 chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
hoping to see more of this im really enjoying the build up to a hopeful full roamnce for Neo and Jaune
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
Poor Arkos, sunk before it left port! Alas, the French Vanilla Ice Cream is too powerful! In this fic at least. Neo is pretty cute in this chap, I can't wait to see how her character develops!
Cain chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
I hope that later on in the story Neo will want to stay married to Jaune and raise their child together.
Zero testarossa chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
nora has blue eyes not green get your facts straight
redwolf23456 chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
Great story so far
LogAtt chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
Are they gonna have a wedding ceremony? I mean I'm guessing their cover story was just having the paperwork done right? Could you expand on their cover story next chapter? Obviously there are a ton of holes in there and it would be funny to see how they try to cover them up. Also I'd like to see Juniper going ballistic planning Jaune's wedding. Lastly the kids' names MUST be ice cream flavors! It'd be sooo cute
AZalmega chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
You know, as much as i sympathize with Pyrrha, the wonders of what she will do to little ol Jaune is much more intriguing. I have red your story before this chapter and i felt great penitence for even putting it down before. However, i continued on and this chapter shows just how much progress you made as an author and writer. I do suggest you find a more fluent way to exhibit your story.
Oh and i hope your next chapter will include something to do with Cinder. Love her glass slippers. Till next time...
Amvmaster chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
I know the perfect song for this fic
Thats how you know fucked up
It makes allot of sense
Cain chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
Another great chapter and can't wait to see the romance between Jaune and Neo grow stronger
patleon909 chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
Yeah, Pyrrha's gonna be hurting. Ow. And I refuse to give up hope for Arkos, I will ship it until the day I die. But it doesn't detract from the fact that this is pretty damn entertaining to read. Perhaps you could do an Arkos fic as a side project, perhaps? But I guess I'll have to wait and see, haha.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
Great chapter please continue soon
VoidHart chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
That was so good! I'm loving it! This story is like a damn drug! It's so good but so short and sporadic is hurting me!... I can't wait for the next update. Amazing job writing this. I'm already having a withdrawal... It may be selfish but if only you update more often... I'm really interested in the directing you're taking this story but it's excruciatingly slow, I read every chapter so fast! I must have the story whole at least 15 times literally whole waiting for updates. Thank you though.
TheyCallMeBeanz chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
The confrontation we've all been waiting for, Arc vs Arc, who will come out on top?

It was nice to see that Neo's feelings for Jaune are genuine and further developing.
hentai18ancilla chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
Pyrrha didn't act fast enough.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »