Reviews for You´re Alone
VVSecrets chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Many things were repeated, but it fits well in the poem. It was like hidden words being repeated without my knowledge. Slamming at me, making me feel. Feel sad, feel scared, but I know that if a poem reaches my heart then it is beyond worth reading. Nicely done.
TopKat chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
cute. Really deep too. I like this muchly!
wordwiz8121 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
WOW Thats amazing just by reading it I can feel the emotion. It's wonderful if you don't mind I'd like to write it down and keep it.
Era Yachi chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
took me five minutes to load this thing and review! Anyway, it's nice to see someone with such depth and understanding towards ol' Walnut head. (inside joke) I do say, and I do say "Good show!", because I haven't met more than half a dozen peeps (sides myself) that could write something ! .

Nice poem. Cool cool. Don't worry about the reviews it were a poem about Zidane or such, it would be buried in reviews by now. Myself, as a very uncommon writer that is devoted to . ? characters. I'm thrilled with this poem! _
The Rushing Wind chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Very nice. It sounds just like something Freya would say.
Rose Quartz Queen chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
That's a great Poem! Please write more if you can! _
KTottE chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Not bad, for my lil' sis ;)

Just some constructive criticism:

"Everyones afraid of you

But you just look on, you dont care

Why should you, anyway ?

No one loves you , no one dares"

There, on the second line, the flow is lost.

If you read it out loud, you sort of stumble over that comma, and it breaks the flow and temp of the poem.

Other than that, I'd say it's a damn good poem.

Keep up the good work sis.

Now, if I can just bring myself to writing something of my own...
Noah the Reviver chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
That was a really good poem! That was sorta deep.

You did a really good job on it!