Reviews for Second Of Full
BenXGwen Lightning Warrior chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Interesting thought process. I always think they should have "accidentally" kissed during the second round, I. e. Kim fighting Shego with the Centurion Project. The Project is linked to Kim's thoughts. Maybe Kim had a micro fantasy of kissing Shego that caused the Centirion Project to bring them close?
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
I thought that was sweet, and lovely, and not at all lame. And I am most pleased it is still here all these years later!
Daryl chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
i like this story, it's pretty good
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
It's cute. I like how Kim is the one to fall for Shego and not the other way.

-Kate
snowman794 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
its good and well written, although I'm not really sure what's going on
Chikiko chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
aww that was sweet.
Biotomegami Lyanvis chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
did that actually happen? in the series i mean that they just ...grabbed each other? anyway, i love your style
kitty chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Actually, I wouldn't call it lame. Short, definetly, but not lame. Perhaps you could continue it, or some such?
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
nice fic
Neko chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
aw! that was soo short:( and the story was starting to get good *crys* plz update soon n its so not lame! plz plz plz write more! you're killing me over here!
Zoicytes-Shadow chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Why are you the only one who does these things? do more if you can! I try, but i suck. need to be in the right mood...gr...I love all your work! Deadly-Vu!
WannaBeRogue chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Hey! I love everythig you've written! I'm thinking about writing a kigo fic but I'm not sure if I should cause everything I write sux... and I'm not just saying that. You write really well though. Good job! Two thumbs up!Yay! Yadda yadda yadda...
vicerage1303 chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
*grabs authors garments but miraculously doesnt tear them* Nihonggo: motto... motto Tagalog: sige pa! sige pa English more... more... Enichan: Sorry... too much addiction to shoujo-ai/yuri hehehe...
woodlouseattheendoftheuniverse chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Good, good, that sequence was very short, probably 'cos the disney execs wanted to stop people like you getting this sort of idea, but they failed, ha!.

I hope one day to write a Kim/Shego fic, but frankly I don't think I have the balls.

I noticed that there only seem to be 2 Kigo stories on , and you wrote both of them, please tell me where I can find more.

Excellent story anyway.

"Beware the sorcerors of blood, and the company they keep, for together they are the man-lion, a beast which does not sleep".
Georgia Peach chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
hey! ur back! remember me? great story. keep at it!