Reviews for Pictures of You
nif-ravenpuff chapter 29 . 7/4
Wow, you are an incredible writer. Beautiful, unique friendships and relationships! And your flexibility from story to story keeps everything fresh.
Clark959 chapter 29 . 5/21
Very enjoyable story.
SpSt chapter 29 . 5/4
I looooved this story. loved it!
SpSt chapter 3 . 5/3
I love this chapter. Hermione and Luna as besties are just fabulous
Blackeab1191 chapter 29 . 1/29
I loved this story. So well done! I couldn't put it down until I finished. I love Luna so much in this story. Thank You so much for sharing this amazing work of art.
LexloveMoana chapter 15 . 12/29/2021
I would like to thank you. I could not stop laughing at Yaxley point of view. I never pictured him like this but gosh it's good!
cupcakesnregrets chapter 29 . 12/26/2021
I CRIED... AJLSHFBAKDJF THANK U SM FOR THIS FIC
nottheiliad chapter 14 . 12/25/2021
WHAT
nottheiliad chapter 9 . 12/25/2021
WHAT IS WITH HERMIONE ND RABASTAN HFKAHFKSHFMDNC
nottheiliad chapter 6 . 12/25/2021
i fucking cried. i wish jkr had written hermioneluna's friendship this way.
nottheiliad chapter 2 . 12/25/2021
i so do love the budding friendship bw luna n hermione
Dances with Willows chapter 29 . 10/26/2021
This was an interesting read. Thank you for sharing!
scarlettcat chapter 29 . 10/24/2021
I loved this! Not only was it a great romance, it was also a great story of friendship. I think that was my favorite part. The wonderful friendship that occurred between such an unlikely group of people. And I also have to say that although I felt bad for Severus that he didn't get the girl AGAIN, I was so happy for his continued friendship with Hermione in spite of it all. He didn't get that with Lily, and I think that was important for him. And it was really funny when Hermione was teasing him in front of his new girlfriend and calling herself his bff. So cute! Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story!
CassieLend chapter 29 . 10/5/2021
I loved this story! Oh my gosh. I was so invested in this. I love the way the characters act in this.
Hesrylle chapter 28 . 9/17/2021