Reviews for The Sum of Their Parts
DJArla chapter 11 . 10/16
Wow. This had me hooked the entire time. There are a lot of dark Harry stories out there but this one was unique and I really enjoyed it. I found the epilogue quite ambiguous but otherwise felt like I could really get on board with the characters you created. Really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing
pwtcmcneil chapter 11 . 10/4
this story has been a pleasure to read, a dark lord harry that isn't a "Harry-Potter-Black-Peverel-Slytherin-Gryffindor-Edgemore-LordOfShadows-Azkaban with a 30 girl harem, is either half dragon or is a dragon animagus, with lightning/death/soul magic" AND is a good story period.

no, im not salty about all of the aforementioned edgy!dark!harrys, I have no idea what you are talking about.
FLIDETHECHEMIST chapter 11 . 9/24
Dude, I purposefully missed and forgot to turn in 5 of my assessments today just to read the entirety of your fic in one sitting while excitedly eating ginger bons. This is the most utterly brilliant Dark Lord Harry fic that has ever come into existence, I kid you not.
Itack23 chapter 11 . 9/20
A very intersting fanfiction there, that show more than most that even in the darkest of situations, the cause may have once been because of a good intention, and that the opposite can be true too.
Thanks for the story!
samaritan17 chapter 11 . 9/15
This was a great fic. The only Dark Harry fic I've been able to get past the first couple of chapters. Your Harry had a believable reason to go Dark and you did a great job at showing the insidiousness of Dark Magic. I do wish you had shown a little bit more between the epilogue and the end of the main story. Even just a chapter with snapshots throughout the years would have been interesting. I followed you, so if you have any plans for a sequel I'll be sure to read it.
I am loving this but the gringotts one the goblins were at fault , griphook betrayed harry, that's the reason why they broke out of gringotts please mention that
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 1 . 8/30
"- answer truthfully and completely without evasion or omission should I ask it of you, through word, magic, or any other means?"

This unbreakable vow is the most idiotic thing I’ve read in a fanfic. You’ve basically made Harry a slave. He will literally die if he doesn’t tell the truth to his friend 100%. Any attempt at evasion will kill him.

Talk about an unhealthy friendship if you can’t even make a white lie. This fic is trash.
Martin-di-Arcov chapter 11 . 8/29
the best dark lord potter fic I know of...
not a single other fic trumps it
poetchickee chapter 11 . 8/22
Simply brilliant. Wonderfully written. Phenomenal.
Batchloo12 chapter 11 . 8/16
An excellent fanfiction about the descent into darkness that comes with trying the dark arts and falling to the allure spurred on by hatred and rage. I wished the unbreakable vow had a more central part in the plot, but the time it did show its head was excellent. I wish there were further conflicts with the vow rather than the over-the-shoulder remarks about its effects. The climax was intense, and I honestly thought that there would have been a different ending with all what I thought was foreshadowing, but the ending was phenomenal. I'm seriously impressed with the level of writing, and not once did I have to stop myself from reading to figure out what an author wrote in a haste to post an update. Thank you for taking the time to write this out and write it well.
DaDragon562 chapter 11 . 8/15
Hot damn this was such an interesting climax, I wish I could have seen more in the epilogue but this was telling enough that harry did eventually succeed even if he had eventually been twisted by the dark arts to a certain degree despite his aims remaining what they are.
ExRayBEx chapter 11 . 8/7
loved the story
crazydavey chapter 11 . 7/31
An interesting story. A good read. Minerva is a bit of a drama queen though, isn't she? Lol. She's got all those kids that are part werewolf, or vampire, etc that are "a delight to teach" and none would've been allowed in the school without Harry's campaign. When she's being analytical she must surely realize most of what Harry and his friends have done has been exactly what her own hero, Dumbledore, wanted, but was unable to accomplish with his nicer methods.
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 7/30
The vow is bullshit
snapesSnapelets chapter 11 . 7/28
Hands down one of the best fics i have ever read. Just amazing
1,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »