Reviews for an idea whose time has come
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Just saw a gif set on tumblr from Ryan's wedding episode (Castle: I kinda envy him / Beckett: Well, who knows Castle, maybe third time's the charm / Castle: Yeah, could be). Made me think of this lovely fic that you wrote and I just had to read it again. This is one of my favorites of yours. There's just something special about it.
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
God I love ur writing
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
can you post more of these?
3rdfah chapter 5 . 5/28/2016
So many adorable scenes we'll never see. Thank goodness you can still supply them.
AngelLonginus chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
I am a sucker for sick Beckett stories and this one did not disappoint. Thank you!
AngelLonginus chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
Oh wow! So good! I love stories about Kate's PTSD. You hit this one on the head. Good job!
AngelLonginus chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
I love this...slightly drunk Beckett is always fun to read about because she can let her guard down around Castle.
theputz913 chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
I would really like to see a continuation of his one. Love these kind of fics.
Operaluvr chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
Love this paragraph, "Castle busies himself at her kitchen counter. He unpacks the bags, stacking up tubs of soup and boxes of medicine and crinkly little packages of tissues, imagining it as some sort of fort of good intentions that can ward off the weight of her weakened yet still powerful scowl."
Fried Green Tomatoes is one of my all time favorite movies and why am I not surprised the Castle would have his own DVDs copy of it.
southerngirl1 chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
So so sweet and oh what a stupid idiot she was - being with Josh...
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
LOV llllllloooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeee. kisses. bests. mwah.
Speedy.Mouse chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
I do love these types of fics. I especially loved the basically "Ice Cream, GIMMEE" part. I think they were so dedicated to the idea of the badass Beckett in Season 1-3 (even 4) that they rarely ever showed the other side of her. It is a shame because I suspect that Stana could have done this kind of stuff extremely well.
Liv Wilder chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
Tom Hanks, Theraflu and ice cream, couldn't have written a better prescription myself. And Josh certainly couldn't. Another great vignette. Thank you. Liv
life's a mystery chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
awe I loved Rick's caring side
1822andallthat chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
Awww I loved this. He can't tell her he loves her but he shows her.