Reviews for Until Death Comes
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/29/2019
I don't know whether to laugh or to cry; still, they are both together, when they might have been separated forever.

But only the Weasley twins can play a joke on Eternity. I am kind of surprised they didn't play any jokes on the other souls, mind you.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/22/2019
Well, Death comes for us all, though not usually on a schedule. And a deal is a deal.

Or is it?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/16/2019
This is a good start! George needs to start talking to someone about this.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
Harry is the master of Death. Why didn’t he just tell Death to bugger off or something?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2018
London Knight .
Hmm nice but not sure it made sense at the end ? Would be nice if they'd been reborn on DiscWorld ...
LK out .
attractorofchaos chapter 3 . 1/7/2017
...why is this a crossover? Literally the only thing that this Death has in common with Pratchett's is that he speaks in caps.
Dimac99 chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
Not really sure I understand the ending properly, except that it's all George's fault! This Death is a bit of a shit all right, the only thing he's got in common with Discworld Death is speaking in capital letters and tbh it doesn't feel like a crossover at all. I mean, I *like* Discworld Death!

I like the way everyone sort of shifts into War Mode, even if they're not all very good at it. (Looking at you, Percy.) And out of everyone, it's George who has the hardest time believing it's real. At least the twins get to spend Eternity together :-)
EStrunk chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
Wait? That's it? That's awful. What have you done to them? I do love the idea of sharing a soul. The last line cracked me up. I guess I just can't think too much about how bleak that is.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
George forgetting until his 60th birthday makes sense to me, maybe because I can see myself doing that. I did appreciate the hint that maybe magic had something to do with it. Percy's attempt to kill death and the ensuing awkwardness were wonderful.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
My favorite part was the line about whether it was all in his head. Ron's questioning was fun too.