Reviews for Distorted and Disordered
vickyalise23 chapter 25 . 2/11
Please update
Kcototheyoyoyo chapter 25 . 6/29/2021
Beautiful! And a wonder pick me up too! I hope they all get out and call their gang the Avengers
pallyndrome chapter 25 . 4/1/2021
I think this is my favourite chapter too. I’ve been a in a mental health facility too and I only wish it was as nice as this one sounds.
Aster98 chapter 25 . 4/1/2021
I love your story3 Every time I see an update, it makes my day, I read it immediately . Also, as someone who’s suffered with depression and ed (and sometimes still is:/), your interpretation of Loki’s emotions, thoughts, his twisted logic, they’re all spot on (for me at least), so well done, seriously. These are exactly my thoughts, the weightlessness and the idea of disappearing, that I’m not worth eating food, the need for control, for a measure of accomplishment (I.e. the numbers on the scale)...etc. You’re an incredible writer and, with no intend of pressuring you, I can’t wait for the next chapter!
jakiya.jackson03 chapter 22 . 7/30/2019
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! OH MY GOSH LOKI HAS OFFICIALLY BROKEN MY HEART! AND ODIN GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR-! Sorry needed to get that out of my system, but please update soon i can't wait for the next chapter!
Gentle Dragon chapter 21 . 7/7/2019
so the other day, I was listening to music on YouTube. this song came one, and it was 'Hold On'. of course stupid me didn't pay to much attention to the last a/n, and I was think 'man, this song sounds a lot like something I read.' And I reread last chapter (cause it was good), saw the a/n, and thought to myself 'WOW how thick are you getting?!' also, last chapter gave me hope for Odin. It's gone.
Gentle Dragon chapter 19 . 6/28/2019
my favorite part of this was the part from Odin's pov
Gentle Dragon chapter 18 . 6/28/2019
the ending almost made me cryyyyy...
Gentle Dragon chapter 17 . 6/28/2019
you gotta tell me! what was the reference?!
quxxpn chapter 19 . 5/1/2019
I am absolutely obsessed with this book! I've literally never felt this many emotions and I cannot wait for the next update! Never stop writing you are amazing! This is exactly what I needed after endgame.
EOWINDAWELL chapter 19 . 4/24/2019
I really liked this chapter, Jane's speech is beautiful and so true!
EOWINDAWELL chapter 18 . 4/13/2019
It's a beautiful chapter that you have written, even if it's very sad
EOWINDAWELL chapter 17 . 4/10/2019
I love this chapter! One thing is for sure, there is a big conflict with Odin, so Loki wants to die more, the more a person is hurt, the more he loses his strength. I would love to see Loki with Thor, that he goes in the evening with him, obviously I still have a lot of trouble to see him stand up. If he goes to the party, I know that drinking alcohol and not eating, is equal to a very big malaise. I knew and it does not do good ... Hâte to read more :)
EOWINDAWELL chapter 16 . 4/7/2019
The loose clothes, it's true that it works well in the winter. Afterwards, the bigger a person is, the more you can see that they lose weight, but some people do not pay too much attention. Seeing that Loki has a brother, there are two children to look after and when one is already discreet, it is true that we ended up noticing this kind of behavior quite late, sometimes even too late. I remember that one day my mother took me to the doctor and I was 33kg, the hospital said I was fine ... Obviously it was wrong, I was 14, I was far from good, it is really uncomfortable that there was finally a reaction. It's sad to get there. I can not wait to read more about Loki.
EOWINDAWELL chapter 15 . 4/4/2019
I am French and I was looking forward to following this story. This story is very touching, in fact it is difficult to talk about this disease, to understand, for my part, I know ... So I understand ... Since the age of 14 I'm sick, I I'm 28, I'm better, but it's a very hard fight. Good luck and look forward to read more.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »