Reviews for The Butterfly
NevermoreEvermore chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
10 years. Shame on you for leaving this wonderful story unupdated for 10 years.
Scattered Bronze chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
This story is to epic to not have been updated in 8 years.
freedombutterfly chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
OK THATS IT IM DINE WHERE IS THE NEXT FUCKIN CHAPTER ( CRYING ) PLEASE PUT THE NEXT CHAPTER DO SEE HOW MANY REVIEWS U HAVE ON THIS STORY ITS ONE OF THE BEST BUTTERCUP STORIES I EVER READ IM A HUGE BC FAN SO I READ LIKE 100 STORIES PLEASE UPATE VERY VERY VERY SOON DO U KNOW HOW LONG PEOPLE BEEN WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. MAKE IT OR I'LL FIND YOU

P.S- IM NOT PLAYING I WILL FIND U
nessa671 chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
Please update soon.
PridexWretchedluver4ever chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
*Crying*Why cann't people stop leaving me hanging like that!

For years I been wondering each and every time,what's going

to happen suspense [I might have spelled the

word wrong]is killing me!Will Blossom find out what is

going on with her sister before it's too late?Will

she die,or her sisters save her?Will bloss ever help heal

her heart,or just get horribly shooked and stunned?

Please,PLEASE,PLEASE CONTINUE!*Crying and bowing

down to Eboni*PLEASE

Hail,Eboni,hail,hail,PLZ,PLZ

Love,

naruhina 123 *she's still crying histaricaly[spelled something wrong again not a good speller]
naruhina 123 chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Great!I hate the fact you leave me hanging like that!I'm guessing she got raped and sexual harrassment

because she said[ He'd already ruined her, tainted her, dirtied her]And the fact she screamed Don't Touch Me!

out loud so,yeah.I will beat the shit out of the

him!damn him!Please update soon!
obsessivity chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
Please update as soon as you can this is the best story I have ever read,please continue ASAP,I really want to know who that guy was,and what had happened to her?

Please update.
Cyberchao X chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
So, it's not over after all...what is this? Why haven't you finished this story? Oh, right...I'm one to talk. Almost all of my stories are unfinished...
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
The plot thickens...if I remember correctly, there is only one more chapter. So, who is this disturbing figure with such a perverse obsession with Buttercup...or is it BC now? Hahaha...
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
I still don't understand it, but that'll come in time. Great, great work.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Wow. You truly are a talented writer.
Phantom Tempest chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
Wow... this is really good considering I don't even like Buttercup. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
persistentxwishes chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
wow.

It's rare that I find a ghood fanfiction on the powerpuff girls.

Good lord is Buttercup angsty, I love it so.

Write away you fantastic writer you.
Sweet Darkling chapter 4 . 3/24/2006
Very dark and angsty. A little disturbing, but in a good way...if that makes sense. Waiting for the update. :-)
Onigiri49 chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
Euuh... Buttercup wants to die and her family hasn't helped her yet. I'll never know what'll happen because this story is 2 years old.

*sighs* aw, man...