Reviews for Plain
You know, I've read all of the stories in this series multiple times and this one is at the same time my favorite and least favorite. It's so good, but it's so painful to read. Breaks my damn heart. It's disturbing how broken she is. This one and White are so hard to read, there's so much pain in the two stories. I love this series, very, very much. I really like Naru's view on intimacy, because I have the same opinion. It isn't nothing, it means something. Anyway, you've done a fantastic job. Kudos!
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 1/13
Can't wait to read the sequel
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 1/12
Damnit they're so cute
Undertheskys chapter 3 . 1/12
Hahaha Oh Naru
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 1/12
Awwwee Naru, so sweet
takamiya yukio chapter 16 . 9/18/2017
He hasn't washed off the suds
fieriz chapter 17 . 9/6/2017
I've been reading this nonstop and it's 2 AM in the morning. Your words spoke so much that I could feel the pain Mai felt during the case. It's incredible how much of the journey this case is. It's more than ghost hunting, you dig the case so deep it's gone beyond wonderful. And then there's so much contrast with Mai and Naru relationship progressedthe way they just go to ice cream while holding hands and with the ending whether someday Mai going to marry him or not. Somehow, you managed to make every bits and pieces of this story shifts to extraordinary. Bravo!
sesshomarus feces chapter 6 . 8/17/2017
oh man poor lin. and mai. especially mai. :(
sesshomarus feces chapter 3 . 8/16/2017
I HAD TO READ THIS OVER AND OVER. NARU IS SUCH A NERD. SO CUTE. SO PURE. i had a feeling he stopped kissing her bc of this, im glad i was right hahahhhhahahaha
sesshomarus feces chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
boyfriend of the year award goes to cute little naru(im not crying you are)
Jun-Shang88 chapter 10 . 8/1/2017
I almost screamed at the end! omg! so much thrill!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 13 . 8/1/2017
That blessing literally moved me to tears
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
Omg...Naru, you are adorable.
angilo-deabo-chi chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
I never thought I would want a significant other so much
Aqua Lilly chapter 13 . 4/14/2017
The prayer was beyond beautiful. It brought me to tears. It was so touching and it just- I don't know... felt amazing to read. It had a sad while happy and hopeful feel to it.

On another note: What is the importance of the crucifix to John? It seemed to hold memories and sentimental value.