Reviews for Plain
takamiya yukio chapter 16 . 9/18
He hasn't washed off the suds
fieriz chapter 17 . 9/6
I've been reading this nonstop and it's 2 AM in the morning. Your words spoke so much that I could feel the pain Mai felt during the case. It's incredible how much of the journey this case is. It's more than ghost hunting, you dig the case so deep it's gone beyond wonderful. And then there's so much contrast with Mai and Naru relationship progressedthe way they just go to ice cream while holding hands and with the ending whether someday Mai going to marry him or not. Somehow, you managed to make every bits and pieces of this story shifts to extraordinary. Bravo!
sesshomarus feces chapter 6 . 8/17
oh man poor lin. and mai. especially mai. :(
sesshomarus feces chapter 3 . 8/16
I HAD TO READ THIS OVER AND OVER. NARU IS SUCH A NERD. SO CUTE. SO PURE. i had a feeling he stopped kissing her bc of this, im glad i was right hahahhhhahahaha
sesshomarus feces chapter 1 . 8/16
boyfriend of the year award goes to cute little naru(im not crying you are)
Jun-Shang88 chapter 10 . 8/1
I almost screamed at the end! omg! so much thrill!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 13 . 8/1
That blessing literally moved me to tears
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 3 . 8/1
Omg...Naru, you are adorable.
angilo-deabo-chi chapter 1 . 6/4
I never thought I would want a significant other so much
Aqua Lilly chapter 13 . 4/14
The prayer was beyond beautiful. It brought me to tears. It was so touching and it just- I don't know... felt amazing to read. It had a sad while happy and hopeful feel to it.

On another note: What is the importance of the crucifix to John? It seemed to hold memories and sentimental value.
LadyHawke361 chapter 17 . 3/26
Oh I love the shy, uncertain Naru! He is just too cute for words! Mai you better snatch him up quick! Thank you for sharing! I'm off to read Gang!
LadyHawke361 chapter 3 . 3/26
Haha... Naru is just too cute! I love how you wrote him inis chapter!
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 17 . 2/28
Just finished this after noticing it was the sequel of Cumin. Discovered it had four other sequels. I'm like, at least I know what to spend my time on while I'm down with the flue. This was great, also I lowkey ship John and Mai.

...and Monk is the cutest bigbrotherly figure ever. His reaction to Mai being hurt got me right in the heart. That big teddy bear.
Nich31 chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! This was great!
Justareader chapter 12 . 11/13/2016
It is so sad, heart breaking... to the point that i dont even know if any amount of sympathy is ever enough..