Reviews for When Nagisa goes MIA
CureCaligraphy chapter 11 . 3/28
Nihihihihi- this was great!
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 22 . 2/8
WAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA OMGAHAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHA OMGAWWWDDDD U KILLED ME U ABSOLUTELY KILLED ME! ASANO?!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/17/2020
"Because he's terasaka and he's dumb"
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2020
LOVED IT! XD XD
Akashi1412 chapter 1 . 6/24/2020
I don't see Rio anywhere
PetalumaRoses chapter 22 . 5/14/2020
Well, he isn't one of Nagisa's friends now was he?
Guest chapter 22 . 5/14/2020
asdfghjkl You can't just leave us with Asano and not do anything with him
LucarioBae chapter 14 . 3/30/2020
Heyyy i am from penang and i got the app
i downliad it when i was travelling to other countries. It works in malaysia. ngl i feel so blessed
Guest chapter 22 . 2/22/2020
YES I'VE BEEN WAITING THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE FIV FOR GAKUSHUU TO SHOW UP
SleepyPuppy chapter 22 . 10/11/2019
lol i want to see students reaction to asano. thank u for upl look forward to the next ch if u chose to continue
DukeofCreativity chapter 11 . 8/28/2019
FUCK YOU! HOW DARE YOU DO ThHAT AND MAKE ME CRY!
RainbowArtist21 chapter 1 . 8/23/2019
I personally loved how the characters stayed the exact same after so long. And how Terasaka just blew everything away. I seriously thought they would get a sub not from E-Class and they would just stalk Nagisa.

I loved it when you put two people teaching. My personal favorite was Maehara and Isogai. (I love that ship and when the girl just screamed ‘Just Kiss Already!’ I died of laughter, also hoping in the text messages they would explain how they ended up kissing.

Over all this is one of the best fanfics I’ve seen and I have to say you have real talent with getting the reader invested in the story.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/6/2019
I loved it
Noxvae chapter 22 . 7/22/2019
That was GREAT. I read all of it in one go this afternoon (I wanted to update my fics though ;-;) so thank you a lot
Invisible Iris chapter 22 . 7/8/2019
This was the best fanfiction i could ever read. You've inspired me to make my own, and im so glad that I got to read this. The humor was super good, and the serious parts of the story were on point. There were some episodes that I didn't quite understand, but, it was still amazing in every way. Thank you for sharing this with the FanFiction community.