Reviews for When Nagisa goes MIA
YES I'VE BEEN WAITING THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE FIV FOR GAKUSHUU TO SHOW UP
SleepyPuppy chapter 22 . 10/11/2019
lol i want to see students reaction to asano. thank u for upl look forward to the next ch if u chose to continue
ShadowhunterQueen485 chapter 11 . 8/28/2019
FUCK YOU! HOW DARE YOU DO ThHAT AND MAKE ME CRY!
RainbowArtist21 chapter 1 . 8/23/2019
I personally loved how the characters stayed the exact same after so long. And how Terasaka just blew everything away. I seriously thought they would get a sub not from E-Class and they would just stalk Nagisa.

I loved it when you put two people teaching. My personal favorite was Maehara and Isogai. (I love that ship and when the girl just screamed ‘Just Kiss Already!’ I died of laughter, also hoping in the text messages they would explain how they ended up kissing.

Over all this is one of the best fanfics I’ve seen and I have to say you have real talent with getting the reader invested in the story.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/6/2019
I loved it
Noxvae chapter 22 . 7/22/2019
That was GREAT. I read all of it in one go this afternoon (I wanted to update my fics though ;-;) so thank you a lot
Invisible Iris chapter 22 . 7/8/2019
This was the best fanfiction i could ever read. You've inspired me to make my own, and im so glad that I got to read this. The humor was super good, and the serious parts of the story were on point. There were some episodes that I didn't quite understand, but, it was still amazing in every way. Thank you for sharing this with the FanFiction community.
Invisible Iris chapter 21 . 7/8/2019
Hoollly Crapola! It was finally done! They learned the truth ! I have been looking for this in every Nagisa becomes a teacher fanfiction! I rate this 5 stars and im sad that there isnt a higer rating than that!
Invisible Iris chapter 18 . 7/8/2019
lol!
Invisible Iris chapter 10 . 7/8/2019
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Sorry, I have to go die in peace now...
Invisible Iris chapter 9 . 7/8/2019
lol.
Invisible Iris chapter 8 . 7/8/2019
I never expected Sugino and Yukiko to be such terrible teachers. I hope Nagisa is alright tho.
Invisible Iris chapter 7 . 7/8/2019
That was so funny! But, as a female, I will do this in support of ever girl in this comic... SCEW YOU OKAJIMAAAAAAAA!
Invisible Iris chapter 6 . 7/8/2019
what kind of friend would come up with that?! I know Hazama is... Weird and... Dark, but that was way too far! my friend is in a play The Little Mermaid! Don't ruin it for me...
Invisible Iris chapter 5 . 7/8/2019
THis was the best episode by far! I wonder when the class will learn the truth about Nagisa?!