Reviews for Labyrinth III: Crystal Dreams & Amethyst Illusions
SxyLilRockStar chapter 31 . 7/14/2009
WTF! I am extremely pissed off right now... how could you do that? WTF!
SxyLilRockStar chapter 27 . 7/13/2009
That was absolutely brilliant. You are weaving this story together elegantly. Great job. Marlena being Sage's lost love and her not knowing where she came from and everything is just fantastic. I might get the finish the story tonight. We'll see...
SxyLilRockStar chapter 22 . 7/13/2009
It sounds like Sarah is never going to be the same. I'm loving this twist.
SxyLilRockStar chapter 20 . 7/13/2009
... remember the bosoms... awesome
SxyLilRockStar chapter 17 . 7/12/2009
SxyLilRockStar chapter 15 . 7/12/2009
So... Kaleb is Jareth's Shadow? Slightly confused, but I think I get it. I think I felt the same way with the last story... completely lost, confused, and loving it.
SxyLilRockStar chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
Now that I went back and read the ball scene this makes so much more What an interesting turn of events.
SxyLilRockStar chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Lol... I just now figured out that I didn't finish this chapter. No wonder I was lost at what happened two chapters later. I didn't get to read about what happened at the ball... lol. That's what happens when you don't read the whole story at once. P
SxyLilRockStar chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
Woohoo... Jareth has appeared. And he's not a jerk this time. Awesome... now will Sarah kill him when she shows up? Will she figure out the flowers? Will he bring her dreams? So many questions.
SxyLilRockStar chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
Oh wow... who is it indeed? Could it be Sage... of course it is obvious to assume Jareth... but perhaps it not... so interesting.
SxyLilRockStar chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Long time no speak... lol. I'm finally getting around to picking up my FanFic reading... blame Twilight. Damn books. I love the poetry and you completely have my attention.
sweetbabby33 chapter 31 . 6/26/2006
Love it,hope to hear fron you soon~~! n_~
Arrna chapter 31 . 1/20/2005
Argh! How could you? Such a cliff hanger! When's the sequel? Please tell me you have a sequel! I GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Arrna chapter 12 . 1/19/2005
Loving the story so far, just one question...who the heck is Nancy? If youre refering to Toby's mother, her name was Karen...just a heads up _

Keep up the good work
musicgirl141 chapter 31 . 2/1/2004
I love it, even if you are being evil by making everyone wait for the sequel. You haven't updated in some time. I sincerely hope that you haven't stopped writing, as it would be a travesty for this story sequence to remain unfinished. I liked the whole basis of the split in personalities, and in shadows. Throughout this work, there are little lines thrat just reach out and one thinks, yes, that line is absolutely perfect. One thing I noticed is that you rather consistantly spelled 'naive' wrong. You may or may not wish to fix that. Other than that, I greatly enjoyed it, and hope you recieve much more feedback than you have currently received.