Reviews for Legendary One Shots
angstyteenagetrash chapter 3 . 5/30
oh my gosh i just realized rory reminds me of artemis from young justice!
SSACakeloverk chapter 28 . 1/5
Holy, that was amazing, especially the parts about Evelyn, Len and Sara! Well done!
SSACakeloverk chapter 18 . 1/5
Dang, the Evelyn, Rene, Len, and Sara relationship is like a family! I died laughing!
Queerofdrama chapter 27 . 12/6/2016
I think that this is the continuation of part 26, isn't it? Bc part 25 was the one with Stein and his daughter. Just letting you know!
Queerofdrama chapter 27 . 12/6/2016
Loved this one, I would want to see Sara's reaction to Len stealing her ring!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/25/2016
Ooh, if Evelyn and Sara ever met, I would love for them to share a scene similar to this.
Queerofdrama chapter 25 . 11/21/2016
Dad Stein, I love when he have the father daughter conversation with Sara and when I saw the his memory I was really hoping the girl would be his daughter, so thanks for making this!
Queerofdrama chapter 23 . 11/16/2016
Yay family trip and team flash! Can't wait for next chapter.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/12/2016
This shit ain't gonna get to me
NOPE
AvengingLegendHobo chapter 21 . 11/6/2016
Thanks for taking my prompt! Didn't noticed that I had signed out there when I posted my comment lol! But this was great as always! What if you made one having to do with Rene or Rory? I'm leaning more towards Rene here but still, which ever you think is best, or both!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/4/2016
Yessss! Thanks for my prompt! It was really great!
Queerofdrama chapter 21 . 11/5/2016
They would be so cute as a family, I like Evelyn she's so cute and I love when Sara and Leonard go on parent mode.
Queerofdrama chapter 20 . 10/10/2016
I love this thing when two or more legends, that don't have so much in common, can help each other and I thing that people don't explore the relationship between Ray and Sara. I love your fics so much.
maricejayo chapter 20 . 10/10/2016
"...Keep an eye on Laurel for me". Funny, since Len and Laurel's death I've been imagining that in some way, in another reality, or parallel universe, or something, they do meet. It's sad that they've been so few fics that have worked through this potential story. Since May I've been wanting to write a fic where Len goes "somewhere" because of the Oculus and by thinking of Sara he stumbles into a dead Laurel. Understanding that she died, Len takes her and finds a way to contact Cisco, and through his powers he brings them back. "Hell of a thief" is a great title if you steal someone from the land of the dead.
livingthefictionallife chapter 8 . 8/28/2016