Reviews for SELCOUTH
Jessica Love1 chapter 6 . 4/27/2019
I love this awesome story! It is so cute. I definitely see it’s a Sasuke and Sakura story! Please update this awesome story real soon! I am hooked! Can’t wait for more. As for those that replied meanly towards you don’t listen to them. They have no imagination.
Nameless Blossom chapter 5 . 12/30/2018
I got to read the whole thing...and I actually liked the general plotline of the story. I think there were a few inconsistencies (like why Sakura left in the first place when nobody at the time knew who she really was) but def worth continuing.
Nameless Blossom chapter 6 . 12/29/2018
You should continue with this storyline. It's really good. Maybe try including something where Sakura can use her destructive side of her powers...when revealing her identity to everyone.
Anyway, you can PM me using the name I gave. And please continue this !
alinefgs chapter 6 . 5/21/2017
Adorei continua bjs
YourLovelyGuest chapter 6 . 3/31/2017
And I'm already liking this story. *sighs* Hope you update this one Author. It's one fantastic story and deym, they're witches/warlocks! Cool. When you update this, I hope the chapters are longer and a very, very jealous Sasuke. Nyahaha. Love it when he became jealous 'cause the possessiveness comes out.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2017
Love your writing and stories! Can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
It was a nice chapter
delany16789 chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
it was short but sweet lookin forward to THE next chappi thou
delany16789 chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
it was short but sweet lookin forward to THE next chappi thou
ILoveSxS chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
This was a pretty good chap
SaYwHaT chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
Good chapter but I hope Sasuke stops sleeping around (though I know he's not a man slut). Love how he was so jeally thinking something happened between Itachi and Sakura. Though I do hope Sakura has experience in bed well she did date Sasuke then left the poor boy. Poor Sasuke. Anyways good chapter but will they get longer? Can you add Sasuke's pov in the next chapter? I kinda want to see what his thoughts were when he walked into her room and thought Itachi and Sakura did it. Sasuke's pov is the best pov in soon.
guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
great chapter!loved it
yamada.chibi chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
I really like it so far and I'm looking forward to more chapters.

Also I'm sure it's for the progress of the story but I have to admit that I didn't like the Sasuke and karin part ...I hate her as a character and most likely don't want her anywhere near Sasuke.

Regarding the response,I think you're doing pretty well considering the story is fairly recent and you're only on the 5th chapter. There are stories who are complete (some even for years) with this amount of reviews,faves and follows,so I think you should consider yourself lucky that your story sparked reader's interest.

Looking forward to future chapters,and I really hope you will continue this story because you want to do it, because you believe in your project, because you like writing and not only for the sake of reviews. I know it's nice seeing your hard work being rewarded through reviews, but, and I hope you don't feel offended by me saying this, I think that authors who are writing only for the sake of reviews are not real authors and are pretty shallow.

With this being said,see you on the next update :) !
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
I don't think you ruined your story. It's yours after all. But considering that real Sasuke and real Sasusaku isn't like this...you should please put a warning that there's cheating involved. The act is disgusting and horrible
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
This isn't SasuSaku. And Sasuke's not a cheater.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »