Reviews for Klepto Cat
ShayaLonnie chapter 5 . 5/18
Oooo I love this added plot twist with Riddle. And seriously, James is fucking precious lmfao!
padfootastic chapter 5 . 3/28
ah man, lily is my notp but lord, it seems like i'm reading a lot of them these days (guess it's a consequence of being such a big james and sirius fan eh?) but i think this is the only one i've read where i don't actually cringe back in disgust. even the part where she described James stalker-y tendencies (which is usually where i quit since i can't deal w that) didn't seem bad and i actually wanted to read more :o
and i love the obvious parallels you drew to accommodate the non magic part, with Riddle and Snape and everything.
padfootastic chapter 4 . 3/28
this was sinfully good, holy hell
honestly, sirius is just so perfect
padfootastic chapter 3 . 3/28
AGHHH HOW PERFECT!
You've managed bring everyone in and tied it up so perfectly ? loved the ending, it's so Sirius
JenCala28 chapter 5 . 3/26
Oh I am in love with this story! I can't wait to read more.
arizonadaydreamer chapter 5 . 3/19
Thanks for the update and precious, optimistic James.
CuriousElfQueen chapter 5 . 3/18
I LOVE THIS FIC AND YOU!

I really, really like how you set up Snape and Riddle! Dr. Riddle was a great idea. Super curious and worried about where it's going though...

And the way you made James and Lily come together is fantastic. Completely plausible, and allows for the "growth" in James that's implied in canon. BUT I WANT MORE SIRIUS AND REMUS! THEY"RE SO FREAKING CUTE! I LOVE THIS FIC! Any update is a good update 3 3
SableUnstable chapter 5 . 3/16
Oh, but I love Jily! James is a silly git and Lily is a stubborn little goody-good with her nose in the air, but they work so fucking well! Their entire relationship makes me smile. Just like this did. You write them so well, my love. James and Lily interaction, and James and Sirius interaction, and Sirius and Remus interaction (hehe!), and Remus and Lily... sigh. Remus and Lily. I'm totally in love with that friendship pairing. BROTP all the way, right up there with Harmony. This here just made me giggle! And, and, and, the bit at the beginning with Snape and Dr Riddle (and doesn't THAT just give you the shivers?) and Lily trying to talk Snape around. That was brilliant. SO brilliant! I love the parallel to canon, and I love the subtle hints of more Riddleness to come (or am I imagining that?)

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Thank you, my darling! You're amazing!
MoonNott chapter 5 . 3/15
Well. HE'S NOT SO HORRIBLE SHE SUPPOSES a little Jily magic in this (not a) holiday season. Of course, why say I like you like a normal person when you can say YOU'RE NOT SO HORRIBLE I SUPPOSE which is CLEARLY a much better response lol

Thanks worthful! For the tumblr shout out and the SUCH CUTE update
TheTinyestOne chapter 5 . 3/15
I recommend looking into the world of Dr Herbert Green for Riddles character. He wrote the book on unethical expirements.
Sundaegirl99 chapter 5 . 3/15
Lol 'not horrible' is a start!
JuweWright chapter 4 . 2/2
I am one of the #HAFH crazies and was pointed to this story by one of the others. I love Wolfstar as an idea but haven't read much of it. I also usually don't do "non-magical" AUs. But this is brilliant and I have a crush on motorcycle-riding, tattooed, long-haired Sirius. Remus is adorable and his friendship with Lily is starting off nicely. Looking forward to more!
Marqueza chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
This is so cute! I adore them!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
Oh James... you poor child.
FREAKING LOVE THE PHONE CALL THOUGH
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
I love everything about this. Even the cats name is perfect.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »