Reviews for Natsu's Corner
Moleluv chapter 4 . 6/23
This chapter was so sad. It made me cry in a good way.
GoldenGirl'sChicken223 chapter 7 . 9/15/2018
the famigila tho they ruthless and savage af tho
Chaos Greymistchild chapter 4 . 12/23/2017
Fuck, you are the only author who has made me cry so goddamn much. I hate you.

(But I think I love you just a little bit more.)
Jade chapter 4 . 8/21/2017
You made me sob. Like, I literally broke into tears and sobbed a little. You are an amazing writer, thank you so much.
monkey kix ass chapter 7 . 5/6/2017
wow, really like how you are taking events from a different author's works and making them your own. really like your interpretations of the characters. enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you get around to updating again soon.
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 5/4/2017
Huh. Are you going to make a part two of this? I would really like to see the Varia version of a fluffy reunion :D
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2017
Sweetie, your newest chapter double-posted. 7 and 8 are exactly the same in content. It's good content, but I don't think you meant to do that.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 8 . 5/3/2017
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
Eion1783 chapter 8 . 5/2/2017
Great Chapter! I love it! Thanks for the update

P.S. Chapter 7 and Chapter 8 are the same story though
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 4/24/2017
You and Bleach-ed Nat-su should totally keep writing this together. I love your add-ons! They have the same flavor as the original! I am so looking forward to Xanxus realizing and then acting on that realization in the original storyline.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2017
Write something about a Female Tsuna, please.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2017
It bothers me to see Xanxus referring to Tsunayoshi as "little fuck"... sounds odd in my ears, I think "little shit' has a better ring.
sarahgri99 chapter 6 . 1/28/2017
Can you please do another appreciate the little things? I wanna see how the guardians thank him!
Youko Artemis chapter 4 . 1/24/2017
This chapter nearly made me cry! It's so well-written, and I love it so much, even though it's also so, SO sad!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2017
*cackles* I do so love the idea of Tsuna vastly preferring the days he gets to spend training or working with Xanxus to /any/ time he had no choice but to suffer working with Iemitsu or the Ninth while working his way up to actually full taking over as Decimo. Xanxus is someone who can appreciate the need to Respect a person for Being Who They Are. And probably likes Tsunayoshi a lot better when he's being all instinctive and ignoring the bullshit the old farts spew. I could imagine them having a cathartic afternoon bitching about Iemitsu (and others, probably) and "educating" Tsuna about important things like alcohols. XD