Reviews for Giving in
sasuxxnaruxxluverxx chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
So cute and awesome
tig4498 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Bravo! I am completely engrossed at how you express and describe the thoughts and feelings that Dean goes through. He is so completely "in character" to how he would react in this situation. Beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Really good writing and cute
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
LOVE IT!
emani-writes chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I feel like there is quite a bit more story there that seems to be missing. Yeah. Um, just thought you aught to know. I mean, no one even took a single article of clothing off. Are we truly to believe that Dean didn't attempt to get cold feet again at any stage of their... coupling? Did he manage to screw his best friend into the mattress? Did Sammy walk in on them and ruin the moment? The peanut gallery wants to know!
coygeek38 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
You did a great job handling a very awkward conversation and situation. I usually just want to yell at Dean "Shut up and kiss him already!" but I enjoyed your glimpses into Dean's thought process. Kept me enraptured the entire time. Love.
46captain46 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
That was great! I really needed this, thank you!
LoveStark chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Cute!
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
doe:
"overwhelmed by emotions/actions" cas is always great read! i know that (in reality-outside of college) friends with benefits is a myth, but i wish dean would stop thinking that sleeping with cas would destroy ANY real sort of friendship between the two. personally, i would loooove to see some nice, loud, energetic smut to follow this sweeeeeet story...(wink, wink, nudge, nudge-sorry...deer are born without a smut filter) momma likes.
Crystal.The.Wolf chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
holy shit that was good
Mischel chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Another great fanfiction! I LOVE this, it's so perfect and Destiel and full of feels and just asdfghjkl! Thanks SO MUCH for writing this, as always your stories are way too awesome! :D This almost feels like it could happen AFTER they get Lucifer out of Cas, I mean, Dean telling Cas that he's important? That'll what we all need after the last couple of episodes! Great job!