Reviews for As The Crow Flies
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
At the very least, the alternative title would have raise all sorts of eyebrows.

There's so many layers to this that I don't think I'll ever truly understand what's going on; subtlety has never been my forte. Great snapshot. I really do think this could have happened off screen.
Demetrion chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Excellent story! I've seen the comic which this story based ob, so I knew where the things are going. But it is great story nonetheless and I really enjoyed it. Very good job with depicting characters being... well, "in-character".
EarthGrl210 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
No worries about the title issue thing! w. :) . :D . I REALLY like your Fanfic & it's awesome & funny & it's got a LOT of good elements to it, like the Ozpin-bit you included that I agree with! w. :) . :D . w. :) . :D. Keep on writing & write more stuff, 'cause you've CERTAINLY got what it takes! w. :) . :D . Y'know, like books such as novels & short stories, perhaps/for instance? w. :) . :D . .
The Unknown Rider chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Awesome story!
Blacksun4ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Love it. Is it bad that I kind of ship Winter and Qrow?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
What comic do u mean. Can I have a link please.
jin0uga chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
I read that comic yesterday, seeing it in words is still as powerful as reading it! Gah, love your character studies, they give me life and show me a deeper side of the characters that canon doesn't. Awesome work, thanks for writing!