Reviews for Lemonade, Too
corinne chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
Its been a while. I love your story from the other site from like chapter thirteen, but it ends and i really liked it too. Id love you if you you kept on writing this story i want to know what happens! ugh its very depressing to love a story, but then the story ends with no explanation! I need to know what happend did you finish on an other site! Tell me!
CrazedHumor chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
I've read this story on the other site, but u never finished! I usually don't care for story that are in different dimensions but this one i loved! It goes up to the part where Sango and Miroku do it in Inuyasha's car then *cur plunk* it just ends. A lot of people love that story but it never ends...*sad face* *sudden red eyes*WANT MORE but still love your work.
ty-maica chapter 6 . 1/28/2005
What in the bloody hell is I'll have a lemonade too, please?

I hate missing out on things.
lola chapter 6 . 12/3/2004
o very nice. please update soon. iwanna know what the marking is! this story rocks.
kiki chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
UPDATE! i check every week to make sure you've updated ur website but u don't! PPlz!
Kiki chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
would you please updat eyuor site more often, I want to know what happens next!
Chip chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
ok i read chapter 15 to "lemonade, too" on your website and i got really confused at the part where kagome was wearing inu's haori and then there was this paragraph where it said something about a past kagome?

"His Kagome looked at him with the same trust and devotion that another Kagome had given him so long ago."

. and i'm confosed. is he talking about kikyo?
Iced Faerie chapter 6 . 7/11/2004
oh..this fanfic is great!
Hilo chapter 6 . 7/2/2004
Can't wait until the next chapter!
Sammy -.-zzz chapter 6 . 6/17/2004
yah, next.

Inu-ears chapter 6 . 6/6/2004
update please! at;least update your Mediaminer one!
Airen2 chapter 6 . 6/2/2004
Okay I found and consumed your first story and I love your sequel. I look forward to reading more.
albe-chan chapter 6 . 3/20/2004
this is so good!
i loved the original and i love this!
please update again soon!
SakiSunkist chapter 6 . 2/15/2004
i really love your story
b chapter 6 . 8/29/2003
First off... naughty! It has been quite some time since I have read this story, and still you haven't posted. You can't leave me in the agony of suspense! So please, I beg of you, continue. I simply must know of the marking. I must! So,please update QUICKLY for the sake of all your loyal fans.~b~

p.s. Great story, by the way. _