Reviews for Little Wizard Academia
Nice work!
Been reading since the 19th chapter.
The story is interesting and its honestly the only thing keeping me alive lol.
I have one request,pls ship dianaxtheodhore
One of my favorite ships ever.

Signed
The future president
James Birdsong chapter 22 . 9/3
Good twenty-two chapters.
If I had known you had shipped Ted X Sucy, I would have shipped it too.
WaywardBot chapter 22 . 9/2
Diana x Theodore, yes you delivered that was really really nice! 105,411 words and 22 chapters in and we finally get the ship, the only real ship, Theodore and Diana. GG 10/10 best ship. That was a really wholesome chapter, it's not a special new story but i still enjoy your stuff as always. I mean, what kind of uncreative writer just adds their characters to those two movies amirite? You're planning on new arcs and characters? I'll really look forward to that, I hope we'll see more of Mendacious, i miss that god. I wonder if you're going to introduce more OC villains, you did great with Mendacious, and I look forward to more of him or somebody else.
Oh and just like what Amanda said, she represents her group.

P.S. If Ted is too dense to realize what that heart sign means, I will literally write a crossover to your fanfic so Jericho can bitchslap the shit out of his roman ass.
P.S.S Thanks for the shoutout! it's amazing that a junior author supports my work! (pls don't kill me)
Yes Yes Yes Yes!
Diana x Ted3
EyeofDarkness18 chapter 22 . 9/1
Hmm...With Theodore finally being shipped to someone,I'm willing to bet It's Ted x Diana,it seems like all those interactions they've been having lately it seems like it could be the ship in the next arc in the future,hell Diana even wrote her signature on Theodore's cast and replaced the 'i' dot with a heart. anyway this was a great chapter and the interactions was quite good,so hope you're doing well after all that hard work and looking forward to more.
AnimeFan299110 chapter 6 . 8/31
Another good chapter; one story that would have also worked:

My Aunt Cassie was a psychic, meaning that she could see the dead. When I asked her what the dead say, she said, "Dear child; the dead don't talk." Years later, she died from a drunk driving incident. At her funeral, the church was full. My parents, however, said "Such a small turnout; shame." Confused I looked around and noticed my Aunt Cassie at the head of the group, her mouth wide, wide, wide open. It was then I realized what she meant. The dead don't talk...they're too busy screaming.
Ted X Diana for the win!
Please have Diana and Theodore be together. They deserve each other.
I will welcome the new Nightcore Miku and forever ship Diana X Theodore.
ClyxicRyse chapter 21 . 8/18
Am I the only person who likes the ideas theodotte
Wolfking0811 chapter 21 . 8/15
Will you include any episodes from the anime in this
NeoNazo356 chapter 21 . 8/15
That dream was... VERY messed up. As for that rant ABOUT RomanViking, love how self-referential it is; if you can't laugh at yourself, you shouldn't laugh at anyone else. The dialogue was all very sweet, and I'm looking forward to the "Raid Boss" during the Parade and just how things go.
IrishKatana chapter 21 . 8/11
Ted x Dianna, the other girls seem to have a more brother sister relationship with ted
WaywardBot chapter 21 . 8/11
To quote the turncoat european writer RomanViking "It's going to be shorter than the last, so August at the absolute latest." Two flipping chapters now, this is one of those rare moments when you're glad someone didn't do what he said he'll do. Anyway thank you for spending your most valuable time to write fanfictions to random strangers on the internet to enjoy, myself (specifically) included. I liked it, the part where theodore went full barbarian on those kids. Edgy? Maybe, but knowing theodore for 21 chapters, i don't think beating up a kid if it means restoring the roman glory is that far-fetched, he's a tad bit crazy at times when it comes to his goals and family, his arrogance, and sometimes impulsive yet still calculated self is most endearing to me, his quest of restoring his family's glory is the same as Diana's, but his ways of doing it is most interesting. I also like how amanda reacts to him, twisted is spot on don't you think? i like how she apologizes just to keep the peace, like it's obvious there's more she wants to say to conan the barbarian there but she knows there's already enough problems in one day. And boy oh boy ho was this chapter? Theodore and lotte makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, even sucy ships them, that hug and shoulder squeeze could give an african kid a lifetime supply of sugar! You really have a knack for writing heart warming scenes don't you? My favourite wholesome moment in this whole fanfiction is in the samhain chapter "With this exchange over, she turns around, walking out. As she's about to leave, she looks at me with another heart melting smile, and declares

"Have a happy Halloween, and a blessed Samhain!"

Thank you for writing this, i really mean it, it starts as a "oh dear another boy in an all girls school fanfic isn't it" to "hey you know what? I like this fanfic a lot that i'll write an essay long of a review!" And also thank you for not publishing your katawa shoujo fanfiction, for once i agree with Mr. Brink, pure european autism, pure lovable RomanViking autism 3.

Stay lovely you cheeky bastard. Love, WaywardBot.

P.S ~ i don't ship theodotte, i ship him with the best gril AKA Diana Banana 3