Reviews for Little Wizard Academia
TykkiMikk chapter 29 . 2/14
I would prefer Diakko but I'm not gonna sharpen any axes I'm not that obsessed with the pairing.
TykkiMikk chapter 15 . 2/14
Da fuck
TykkiMikk chapter 11 . 2/14
Talk about a roller coaster
TykkiMikk chapter 6 . 2/14
Well that's one way to knock girls out but I don't think its the healthy way to do it.
TykkiMikk chapter 1 . 2/13
I am interested in how this goes.
Future president chapter 30 . 2/4
I kind of have an idea of how this arcs going to end but im just a lousy self proclaimed man.
I would love to see the moment of sucy invading teds personal space lol
Also in the news,I liked this chapter a lot,I missed the red team and theodiana.
EyesofDarkness18 chapter 30 . 2/3
Note to self:Never leave Akko alone with a credit card on her own, or else she'll overspend stuff without anyone's consent.
Filicudi seems like the same place Cooper was at, but then got killed there and was resurrected by Mendacius to become a dog named Bruno, (though it's shame he died, I miss that dogso this'll be interesting.
I look forward to that anniversary special when it comes out, Mary Sue Theodore is gonna make Mendacius his bitch.
natsuu224 chapter 29 . 1/27
I love the story and how you wrote it.
ProjectMultiverse chapter 24 . 1/27
bln-vclllpppg&eepfpfwwupi0'-0000004&454
6667pbbddprr opaquenesskh
Future president chapter 29 . 1/23
After realizing that you wouldn’t post as often I was forced into a corner
Ugandan Knuckles chapter 29 . 1/20
Do you know da wae?
NekoMeiMeiChan chapter 29 . 1/20
"Don't forget to pull out!"
Romana, what are you implying?
(that was funny, it gave me a good laugh)
Please tell me I wasn’t the only one who noticed joe gatto’s cameo
Arkraith chapter 5 . 1/11
This explains so much. Your fanfic is based off the movie, not the Anime... ooooh. XD
Arkraith chapter 1 . 1/11
Not following canon? Normally I can't read fanfics that do that, but for you I'll make an exception. If only because I just finished the show and I need more. (Plus all the top fanfics are AkkoXDiana, yeesh)